ztech

wfp on back to back houses
« on: January 05, 2005, 07:11:18 pm »
with ladders it use to be difficult to acsess the windows of back to back so i avoided taking any on.I recently changed over to wfp which takes just minutes to clean a back to back house and now theyre the ones i look forward to doing.is this the same for anyone else
playboy window cleaner

Ian_Giles

Re: wfp on back to back houses
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 06:13:06 am »
Do you mean terraced houses?
Not to sure what you mean by back to back houses.
If you do mean terraced ones, that rather depends on access.
I like doing accounts where working of ladders would be awkward due to shrubery, narrow paths or steep sloping paths and so on.
I don't mean houses with windows above conservatories, WFP can of course get at those where you could not with trad methods, but when you do a house that had you muttering and cussing, sticking wedges under your ladder or climbing up the ladder when it is so upright you get worried it will fall backwards :o There is a certain joy in walking around it with your WFP without having to worry about those hassles.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

ztech

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 10:15:44 am »
similar to a through terrace but you only have to do the front normaly just four windows as the houses are built back to back.if you charge a minimum of five pounds you will do well
playboy window cleaner

pjulk

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 03:03:43 pm »
but when you do a house that had you muttering and cussing

Most of the house i do have me Muttering and cussing and say to myself why the hell did i take this on but i still go back for more

Paul