Leyla

sorry its wfp again!
« on: December 04, 2004, 08:56:13 pm »
I know there is a lot of information on wfps on this site but, they all seem to start from the basis of some knowledge on the subject and i know nothing!
I am considering all my options before i start a round in the new year which will be mainly residential. Could someone tell me if it is worth getting wfp at first and if so which type would be good, is it quicker?
Is there a good all round system?
i'd appreciate all your comments and advice
Thank you, :P
Reflections

clear glass

Re: sorry its wfp again!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 03:35:48 pm »
Hi

I recently strated up with a WFP system  - got 80 customers in 6 weeks! Start as you mean to go, but make sure your customers know all about the pros and con of WFP.  fOR EXAMPLE AFTER THE FIRST CLEAN THEY MAY BE LEFT WITH SPOTTING OR MARKS.  Design a leaflet explaing this - it will then be plain sailing.

Leyla

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 04:17:17 pm »
Thanks cleanglass,
what system do you use? do you have a large tank or are you getting on fine with a small one?
I been looking at the reach and wash is it the same thing?
so many questions! :P
Reflections

Pureandclean

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 04:23:14 pm »
Hi Giles,
I have only recently started to use this site, so I don't know what has been posted in the past.
Are you thinking of buying an established round or starting one from scratch ?
The amount of money you have available to begin with will determine whether you will be able to start with wfp, you will need a couple of thousand pound to put together even a basic system.

Leyla

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 05:46:04 pm »
Does that mean the complete systems i've seen advertised for £900 wont be any good?I've seen one new with 125lt tank for £650, are there great variations in quality?
We will be buying a round to build on, starting on residential.
Reflections