empire_cleaning

Getting more Commercial Work
« on: December 04, 2004, 10:50:34 am »
I have just moved over to a WFP system and am starting to realise that some of the work we have is not as suited to it as Commerical Work is.

All the Commerical Work we have has been picked up by referals and we have never gone after it before. Now however we need to change the balance of work and wondered what techniques you use to go about getting new Jobs.

We thought of ringing and asking for the name of the person responsible for window cleaning and writing and asking if he would like a demo of our pole system to see the benefits but I would appriciate your input.

Thanks.

Elliot

Mike_Boxall

Re: Getting more Commercial Work
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 09:56:31 am »
Hi Elliot

That would certainly be something I would consider doing if I was in your position. Fortunately, there is still a minority using waterfed poles and you'd would be surprised how many customers still don't know about it!

Customers also share the risk of insurance claims if a contractor has an accident on their premises so it's in their interest to minimise the risk.

Maybe you could do a promotion like you'll clean the frames for free on their first clean (you'll probably do it anyway)

Regards

Mike