ztech

w.f.p.earnings
« on: December 02, 2004, 05:29:10 pm »
can anyone tell me how much their earnings have gone up since changing over to the w.f.p system
playboy window cleaner

MJCleaning

Re: w.f.p.earnings
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 10:47:38 pm »
If its any help to you, I would say that my earnings
have increased by 40% on average, although on some work I have found  it can increase by upto 100%.
In my experience it does take about 3 months to really get a grip on what you are doing and it is best not to think about how much you can increase your earnings but on how good a job you can do. You will in time find that you not only earn more , but you can do it safely and with less effort.

Ian_Giles

Re: w.f.p.earnings
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 07:35:06 pm »
I have been using WFP since April, my income over that period has increased by around the 60% mark, and as I am (overall) much quicker than before WFP I am now about 30% below capacity.

It has increased to the point that I shall now start to worry about my tax bill for this period when it comes around next Xmas :-[

Funny thing too, I now love the jobs I hated, those accounts with steep gardens, georgian or leaded windows, slippery patio's, difficult to reach dormers on on a steep roof, big 3 storey houses ;D 8) ;D.
But the small one or two bed semi's that you can whip around with your ladders in ten minutes have lost there attraction, they can't really be done any quicker :-\

It does take a few months to really start to get the hang of it, and first time cleans can be hard work, and there will always be times when you are better off using traditional methods, there are not many days when I don't use my traditional gear at some point.

Upshot is; you will be considerably quicker and Immeasurably safer 8)

Ian

Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES