sinbad

best pockets?
« on: November 29, 2004, 10:02:37 pm »
has anyone got the unger pouch about £10 for one !
is it any good ,or worth it ?, whose pockets are the biggest coz I use 2 scrims in one pockets ,  any tips welcome , thanks lads ,
my tip to you is ,stick some stiff metal wire in the top of the pocket , this keeps them open all the time and wide open .metal coat hanger piece is ok

matt

Re: best pockets?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 10:24:05 pm »
i use the green unger pouch (i guess its the same 1, cost about 10 quid)

i like the thing, its cheap enough to replace every year  :)

Ian Rochester

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 11:54:17 pm »
Ettore twin pouches with belt from Cleantech.co.uk - put in use scrims and sill cloths in one side and spare dry ones in the other. they are not shown on their website, but give them a ring they have them in stock

We love them

Ian

WavieDavie

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 12:13:19 am »
I've got to agree with Ian - excellent idea having twin pouches. I have them on my left side with holster on the other, and if you position them just right, you can get your hand into your pocket no problem. Try doing that with one of those big bulky things!

I hunted them out after getting sick of having a dry scrim (but all microfibre now!) getting damp because it was up against a sill cloth in the same pouch.
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

Craig Wilson

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2004, 07:35:35 pm »
I use the Ettore twin pouches as well.
Wilson's Window Cleaning Services

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 05:35:31 pm »
 :)I just got me self a kangaroo,hope about a bit,but they have a nice pouch to put your scrim in :)
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.