Mick Kent

Re: Wfp Technique. Video
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2015, 06:32:19 pm »
Some right sarcastic Tw8564 on here nowadays. Nobody dares post anything due to bad comments after.
He did a fine job. Nothing wrong.
If your so good, post a vid of you doing it better
This sites got to the dogs with the odd few tossers

He (perfect Vincent) comes on here & belittles people for fun, cannot take any criticism, goes to the end of the earth & back to prove himself right on every occasion, is annoying beyond belief then posts a vid of himself cleaning like an idiot! What do you expect? I just hope that no newbies are gullible enough to pay any attention to such a pointless & blatantly staged attempt at "how to do it"! Luckily, there are some posters on here who can keep things a little more "real".   ::)roll

I agree, you shouldn't give out if you cant take it back.
Chill out Vinney Boy and spend some of that big dough your earning on some better work shoes.  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2015, 06:43:57 pm »
i think its funny that he s deleted his video rather childishly! ;D

we re only having a bit of banter with you vin!dont take it to heart!

guys on here have a pop at me all the time but most of the time its just banter.nothing to throw toys out of prams! 8)
price higher/work harder!

robbo333

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2015, 07:20:10 pm »
Vin
Thanks for posting your video. I did see it and although I clean a bit differently it's always good to see how other people work; there is always something new to learn. Shame you got a bit of a ripping on that one but you shouldn't have removed it. Stick to your guns, if that's how you work then that's how you work. Full stop. I quite enjoyed watching the last couple of vids of windies cleaning and I'm now guessing that there won't be many more, for fear of retribution. And that's a shame!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2015, 07:23:36 pm »
When you've got a spare 40 minutes il show you lot how to clean a 2 bed front only terrace ... I do a first clean EVERY clean  ;D

ChumBucket

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2015, 07:44:20 pm »
I dunno...the blokes got multiple franchises, earns more money than I do, has more customers than I do (all the frachisee's customers are his) and by the sounds of it prices higher than I do...

Maybe we should be listening to what the blokes got to say rather than stalking his every post and having a pop...

May not agree with his every post & opinion, but Vins doing something right...

How he runs his business is not in question, however, I could also "tell" you that my mother is the Queen of Sheba!

If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2015, 07:50:28 pm »

We're all doing something right.

I guess most spotted the Jesus get-away boots before anything else, wearing those whilst window cleaning - it was only going to go one way.

Don Kee

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2015, 07:56:42 pm »
I dunno...the blokes got multiple franchises, earns more money than I do, has more customers than I do (all the frachisee's customers are his) and by the sounds of it prices higher than I do...

Maybe we should be listening to what the blokes got to say rather than stalking his every post and having a pop...

How he runs his business is not in question, however, I could also "tell" you that my mother is the Queen of Sheba!

"Its not in question"but your implication slightly contradicts that...

For a guy that is talking about giving & taking (calm down people) you seem to get a bee in your bonnet when Vin posts something...
A bit like seank saying he had nothing against vision but post on all their threads as if his spidey sense has detected a disturbance

Look, I dont know Vin, seems a bit...rigid...but on the whole i'll not ridicule what he says (work wise) as it got him to where he is

(For the record, a good mate of mine knows Vin, and i dont doubt what he says hes achieved)

Anyway, dunno why i got involved really...bored i guess... ;D

:-*

Don Kee

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2015, 07:59:08 pm »

I guess most spotted the Jesus get-away boots before anything else, wearing those whilst window cleaning - it was only going to go one way.

Ok, ok...

I'm back tracking now!!!
I cant take it so i wont dish it out anymore!!!!!

:'(

(Agree about the sandles)

ChumBucket

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2015, 08:02:15 pm »

"Its not in question"but your implication slightly contradicts that...

For a guy that is talking about giving & taking (calm down people) you seem to get a bee in your bonnet when Vin posts something...
A bit like seank saying he had nothing against vision but post on all their threads as if his spidey sense has detected a disturbance

Look, I dont know Vin, seems a bit...rigid...but on the whole i'll not ridicule what he says (work wise) as it got him to where he is

(For the record, a good mate of mine knows Vin, and i dont doubt what he says hes achieved)

Anyway, dunno why i got involved really...bored i guess... ;D

:-*

Like I said, it matters not whether he's got 20 vans on the road or 1 three wheeler, the fact remains that his video was what it was. NEVER judge a person by their success, the world is full of wealthy idiots!! ;)

Don Kee

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2015, 08:05:09 pm »
Dont knock a 3 wheeler, i've got a 650L ibc in the back of my Reliant Robin, never missed a beat!!!

(Missed the turnings a few times, but never a beat...)

andyM

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2015, 08:10:36 pm »
I aint got a clue what my technique is as I can't see f'all when my sunglasses keep fogging up.  ::)roll
One of the Plebs

Rich Wilts

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2015, 08:24:51 pm »

Ok, ok...

I'm back tracking now!!!
I cant take it so i wont dish it out anymore!!!!!

:'(

(Agree about the sandles)

;D ;D

SeanK

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2015, 09:19:25 pm »
Did somebody mention Vision ?

Rich Wilts

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2015, 09:21:43 pm »
Vince the dinse is the next in line to promote it as the best thing since sliced bread.

ChumBucket

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2015, 09:25:18 pm »
Vince the dinse is the next in line to promote it as the best thing since sliced bread.

Along with WFP sandals !!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2015, 08:10:16 am »
Sandals work for me!!
Light and airy, well ventilated and keep my stinking feet cool.
Anyone got any recommendations for make and model?

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2015, 09:47:01 am »
Sandals work for me!!

I suppose you could always give your feet a scrub also once you've finished washing the windows  ;D

SeanK

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2015, 10:09:16 am »
Sandals work for me!!

Wash them in Vision you will have lovely shiny orange smelling feet and will be able to walk 30% faster. ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2015, 04:44:21 pm »
i would love to see chum and dazmond in a video how would they find a camera lens wide enough  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2015, 04:51:22 pm »
you got some neck!