G Griffin

Re: worst ever week for complaints
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 12:03:39 pm »
Well I've got the answer. Couldnt stop thinking about it so drove to parents, checked the Tds and it read 75!!! So there's the problem! I've always been pretty relaxed, letting it get to about 30 before changing with absolutely no problems. I obviously miss judged it big time though. Feeling pretty red faced, but also glad to have solved it!

Make sure you've not been cleaning with your dad's home brew instead of water.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bobplum

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2013, 04:32:16 pm »
Normally i get about 4 complaints a year.  i have had 5 complaints this week, most saying that the windows look worse than before i even came.  now it has been a mixture of very windy or very sunny here the last week in south manchester but im feeling pretty terrible at the moment.  it may be my tds, although ive never had problems in the past with a high tds.
anyone else been getting more complaints than usual?  its really affecting my attitude as normally i get glowing reviews but this week has made been really hate water fed pole.  If theres one complaint i have about wfp its that unless you hang around the house for 2 hours after the clean, you can never be 100% sure that the clean is a good one

same here,more than normal complaining.
I do think that there has been a lot of dust flying around of late.
my tds is low,giving good cleans,rinsing and still get the odd complaint,go back AND its like the sahara as blown thru

g.brookes

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2013, 07:30:40 pm »
well thats all the re celans done.  that is one hard lesson learnt!

G & M

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 11:50:02 pm »
I clean the sunny side of the house first because I have found that you get more streaks when the sun is shining on the windows. I think the water evaporates too quickly and leaves some dirt. You can also check the sunny side for streaks as it will have dried by the time you finish the other side.

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2013, 07:11:11 am »
G&M really?

just rinse more with a high flow on hot days on all windows.no problems then.
price higher/work harder!