Carl@Cwc

Re: Would you buy this van ?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 10:58:43 pm »
yep & yep. at the right cash

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 11:03:49 pm »
ITS +VAT ON THE WINNING BID BTW
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

david wood

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 06:12:25 am »
yes same van and colour as mine

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 08:08:08 am »
It needs a service, its got the a spanner up on the speedo clocks, makes me wonder whether its been looked after
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

bad trippy

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 08:23:05 am »
It needs a service, its got the a spanner up on the speedo clocks, makes me wonder whether its been looked after
Its saying, its next service is due in over 8k miles. Thats what the spanner means, i have the mk 1 version of this van.
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

Tom White

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 08:46:11 am »
Yep, that looks good.  I'd go to £6K I think.  I spent about that on a van and DIY system and the spec isn't near as good as that van and system.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 10:48:24 am »
seems like a good deal even at the £6k buy it now price , i would deffo bid looks like a goodun!

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 12:57:50 pm »
Its saying, its next service is due in over 8k miles. Thats what the spanner means, i have the mk 1 version of this van.
That can't be right, a service light letting you know a service is due in 8000 miles, you would of been used to the light being there and forgot about the service by the time you drove another 8000 miles.
I would also imagine a service on these is about 10000 miles, so a light would come on 2000 miles later.

bad trippy

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 01:46:54 pm »
That can't be right, a service light letting you know a service is due in 8000 miles, you would of been used to the light being there and forgot about the service by the time you drove another 8000 miles.
I would also imagine a service on these is about 10000 miles, so a light would come on 2000 miles later.
i can only go on what mine says, last time i had it serviced, the service light was showing, cant remeber how many miles off hand, every 50 miles you go it goes down by 50 miles, for instance last week my  service light ie the spanner, was showing 1550 miles,meaning i have another 1550 miles to go to the next service is due. This week it says 1450 miles. Only saying what mine does
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

steve rix

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 09:55:49 pm »
I would certainly have a good look

birdymiller

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 10:10:02 pm »
i can only go on what mine says, last time i had it serviced, the service light was showing, cant remeber how many miles off hand, every 50 miles you go it goes down by 50 miles, for instance last week my  service light ie the spanner, was showing 1550 miles,meaning i have another 1550 miles to go to the next service is due. This week it says 1450 miles. Only saying what mine does

your right mate they have a countdown from one service to the other

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 08:01:30 am »

Do they always have that spanner light on?????

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 08:09:00 am »

the spanner light comes on when you first turn ignition on after a few seconds it will then change to mileage
where theres muck theres money

david wood

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 08:09:48 am »
no you can take the spanner light  of yourself or when you get it serviced they do it

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 09:06:07 am »

the spanner light comes on when you first turn ignition on after a few seconds it will then change to mileage

yep, agree. my Mitsubishi is same, when ignition on it shows how many miles to service, but disappears after. then it stays on when due.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 10:21:34 pm »

yep, agree. my Mitsubishi is same, when ignition on it shows how many miles to service, but disappears after. then it stays on when due.
do you know how to re-set this .
where theres muck theres money

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 10:48:53 pm »
I just googled it, these were instructions:

The ignition switch must be in the off position.
Press the info switch to get to the service
reminder display.
Press and hold the switch for 2 seconds or more
to display flashing wrench.
With this flashing, lightly press the info switch,
the screen should switch from"- -- "
to "clear" and then to the time until next
inspection.

worked fine for me when wanted to reset it.