SherwoodCleaningSe

Re: worst supplier after service ?
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 10:49:13 pm »
How was the part "defective" ?
It is the collar that fastens on to the top of the pole that holds the brush. . . .  it came off !

I know its a hassle and i reckon (gardiners??) should sort these things out before anything is sent.
But what was defective about the collar? It is an issue with the glue, isn't it?

Don't think it's Gardiners with a three year guarantee, more like Brodex.  Companies give these big guarantees to lure in customers, they should at least honour them when people have problems.  It's an easy fix but why should someone have to spend money on the glue themselves if the poles are guaranteed.  If the collars are expected to come off then maybe a supply of glue should be included withe the pole.

I've had problems with stuff being damaged upon delivery and the suppliers have always resent new stuff, thats Gardiners.  Cleaning spot are great as well.

Simon.

mikecam

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 11:23:42 pm »
This type of article make me boil we must expect our supplies to serve us just like we serve our customers and by what I read its sound like we deliver a good service.
Don`t be afraid to name companies that do not deliver of our requirements its enough our customers  think we are low life but we do not need to take it from our suppliers.My be its time to name and shame and together give them a miss.
I am sick of companies looking inward and thinking the are so great.E are the customers that make and have made the great so to all suppliers take note be fore you have a backlash. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Explain more for me mate, i'm bored. He's broke his clamp and they won't send him glue. Which part of it makes your blood boil?

poole bay

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 11:43:58 pm »
Inoics after care rubbish  ;D

wpclean

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011, 12:25:57 am »
Maybe when you buy a product with a guarantee you need to check the small print.

a promise that something will be done or will happen, especially a written promise by a company to repair or change a product that develops a fault within a particular period of time.

I will not be ordering from them again, but I would just warn others to be cautious when ordering goods from this particular supplier !

christopher b

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 12:29:56 am »
how on earth can anyone rip a company over one complaint? OK if I was reading 10 or 20 plus on here about Brodex then OK yea there is a problem.
the company is the guy who owns it, if one of the lads was having a bad day it is that person, you should have asked to talk to the big man!
anyway they must be mad to give 3 year on the alloys, they give 12 month on the glass and carbon. I have just bought another two alloys of them and next month ordering one of there carbon poles. the alloys are that cheap if after a year any of my alloy ones needed any part I would not even bother pushing the 3 year cover by this time they would have paid for themselves many times over.
they have NEVER given me a problem yet to be fair I do pass them every day so if there was one they would be seeing me face to face.

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 05:48:15 am »
Mike your question does not warrent a answer.Find a quite corner and play with a razor blade it could be fun. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2011, 07:00:50 am »
i think we all know by now that clamps come off and top collars come loose.its just part and parcel of using poles day in/day out.

i do think that suppliers should send out glue and replacement clamps with their poles as a standard thing when you buy them.

as for phoning the suppliers because of a loose top collar i wouldnt of wasted my time!i would just glue it back on.its a 5 min job!!

if it was a pole section breaking then that is a different matter.if i was brodex i would get rid of the 3 year guarantee on poles and not offer one!

poles get a battering especially over 3 years!not good for business if your a supplier!! ;) ;D ;D

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2011, 07:49:18 am »
I have dealt with many suppliers over many things in my all too long and boring life. I have bought two SLX's from Gardiners and a few other things.

I have never received such good after service as I do from them. Think about it - I have bought two poles in two years - the profit on that won't keep Alex in business more than an hour! Yet they have sent clamp upgrades and glue FOC and their Managing Director/Owner replies personally to my emails usually within 24 hours.

This company sends dozens of poles all over the world and yet they care enough to talk to an owner operator about glueing on a clamp or two.

I am now thinking that the new xtreme SLX is worth a punt too. And it is largely down to the support I get when I need it.
Can't fault them.
It's a game of three halves!