dave0123

Re: whats good about fan jets?
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2010, 09:12:56 pm »
Why does it make it easier on non sheeting windows then?
Dave.

chopsie

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2010, 09:16:43 pm »
for me it does this by being able to rinse on glass with the fans jetting water the width of the brush, so sort of dragging the water down. I did one today that a few windows were terribly hydrophobic. I left  loads of brush marks behind, almost as if window was covered in a film of oil. I just hope they dry ok.
chopsie

mileslake

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2010, 09:31:55 pm »
They make a lovely jet engine type noise as they clean the windows. I used a Peter Fogwill autobrush with fans  for 6 months 2 yrs ago and because I was a bit of a cheapskate bought pencils after but just gone back to fans and this time wont change back to pencils.

Quite a few custys have heard the noise as i clean their windows and are impressed.

Hahaha

Alex Allen

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2010, 01:22:33 pm »
Alex - thanks for that, your posts came over as you were tecbuk - which is doing them a disservice, esp
when you state a newbie can clean windows better than an experienced WFP'er in under 3 months,
( my 9 year old can COULD clean a window faster than me, but the results would be cr@p ) there is a steep
learning curve to wfp and until you have experienced all weather conditions and a majority of window types
you should be concentrating on doing windows properly rather than quickly - speed is a by-product of good technique
and equipment - no 1 single item in wfp is a magic solution,

sorry i don't spend my time mucking around cleaning windows - i get paid extremely well to clean them  ;)

but thanks for your views

Darran

darren you read and quoted me wrong, i said
any new people coming into window cleaning using these brushes will be cleaning faster inside of 3 months
than any experienced window cleaners
its a fair comment
aeriel brush is very different hence the comment about new people

after using the brush a couple of weeks id agree withwhats been said about it
it is the only genuine window cleaning brush you can get, thats without question
no other brush can clean windows as half as fast and its the best quality brush i have ever seen
this brush sets the benchmark in cleaning time and quality
it makes using any other brush a waste of time

i hope thats made it clearer i didnt mean you were mucking around
when i said you are wasting time cleaning windows
it means if their is another way you can clean windows quiker.......youre not wasting time

like you said speed is about technique and equipment
but your never going to have this kind of speed with the brush you use