tradman

how much per sq m for power washing
« on: November 20, 2008, 07:03:15 am »
hi guys,

i'm a window cleaner but one of my commercial customers has asked me to power wash 360 sq m of paving in a shopping mall i clean. it's just a one off thing. how should i charge per sq m and what sort of exclusions / inclusions / provisions should put in the quote. also i would be hiring a power washer and worlygig (i think that's the name) or would a cheapo from b nq do?

regards

shaun

s_collier@btinternet.com

dandandan

Re: how much per sq m for power washing
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 12:46:10 pm »
Get someone off here to do the job and give you a cut,you will have a happy customer and get valuable training for when you start up yourself.Don`t bother with B&Q or your worlygig mate.Good luck pal,Dan

trevor perry

Re: how much per sq m for power washing
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 01:53:34 pm »
if its a shopping mall then it is probably full of chewing gum so you will need a hotwash to remove this, it will probably need doing on a sunday to so take this into consideration as for price this can vary on drainage and amount of gum etc and can range from £1 a metre upto £4 a metre, if you are local i.e the north west and want a qoute to sub contract then give me a ring on my web site.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt