dazmond

Re: How to be more productive
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2019, 04:26:09 pm »
I'm usually motivated for 2 days, then do 4 reluctantly. It's rare i do 5

5 days work 2 off... when you think about it, its stupid, why work all your life like that, I think you should try and flip that to 2 on 5 off!

My aim is to work 3 or less very soon.

i dont get what your problem is  mate.....we ve got it good.....lots of people have to work 40+ hours a week every week and cant just take a day off when they please....

i enjoy working most of the time BECAUSE its short hours and good money and keeps me active.... what are you gonna do if your not working?

everybody i know works full time including my missus so even if i want to go out for the day somewhere id be going on my own! ::)roll ;D....also if your not working its easy to spend money rather than earning it...

My problem is maybe I want more from my life than working 5 days a week till I retire and beyond......

Maybe cleaning windows every day till I die doesn't inspire me that much.

Of course you can put anything into perspective if you want. It could always be worse for all of us.

I would want to work mate, just would like to do other things eventually and there's plenty of things I would rather be doing than cleaning windows

fair enough....im happy with my lot.....ive still got plenty of time for my hobbies...... bodybuilding/playing drums/walking the dog,spending quality time with the missus! :P or just sitting around doing nothing in particular...... :D

im looking forward to 17 days off soon though(10 will be spent in mexico.... 8))........even i need a break from window cleaning from time to time..... ;)
price higher/work harder!

Dave Willis

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2019, 04:46:52 pm »
You going to Mexico? Kept that quiet!

Spotfree

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 07:26:09 pm »
650L. One man per van. Highest earner runs on full flow all day except on his mad days.

Vin

I run a 650ltr, I can do £400 on a good day. If you don't mind me asking, how much do your guys get from 650ltr?