jouk45

wfp rotary brush
« on: June 02, 2006, 03:27:52 pm »
well guys,  I have finaly taken the plunge, and  got my wfp rotary cleaning brush head for window cleaning into action. iv had to change the design of the brush twice so far, and its costing me a few bob  :'(  but not to worry. to keep you up to date, its starting to take shape,  i and the engineers are trying our best to source the lightest materials available,and i think we have achieved that, oviasly lightness is very important, just to let you know,   its 12 inch wide shaped like a brush, has spray nozzles,  so you keep the same connection on your pole, any skeptic questions, or querries needed, as while the prototype is being developed i could change it acordingly,

jeff1

Re: wfp rotary brush
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 03:32:28 pm »
 ;D Well done Joe  ;D

Go for it!!!  I'll have one  ;D

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 03:37:45 pm »
thanks jeff, but wait till you see the price tag lol,   only joking, we are trying to keep it low priced as possible without using cheap parts,

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 04:31:42 pm »
I bet an oral b toothbrush would be good if it were bigger

Dave

abacus

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 11:16:25 pm »
HI
good news often thought that would be a good idea didnt fancy a rotary car brush stuck on the end a bit micky let me know price and pics as soon as you have one

regards grant
A service you can count on
SAFEcontractor approved

jouk45

Re: wfp rotary brush New
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 01:24:01 am »
david, it would need to be a hell of a big tooth brush  ;D, abacus, thats what i am trying to do is make it proffesional looking,  so as not to make it look mickyish, it has the same fuctions as a normal brush head with spray nozzles, also the best thing about it,   is it will clean the frame at the same time as you go near the edges while the rotary brush is flat on the glass, also we have to do 3 cleans for first time customer,the rotary brush will clean everything of first time, i just cant wait until its tested and completed,