jouk45

aztec

Re: found this drought information
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 03:46:18 pm »
interesting mate,thanks for that

macc

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 04:53:01 pm »
Lets hope if it comes to that & our wfp are gathering dust, no one with the system ends up with a broken bone, wheel chair or dead.

I personally would be tooking to point the finger at the Water Companies.

Im not starting an argument here but we are in this situation because of there bad managment, no resivoirs built for decades, leaks etc. They can annonce record profits & put our bills up well above inflation, so they have the money, WHERES THE SERVICE? ???

macc

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 06:07:16 pm »
This is academical at the moment.

The only drought order to be granted so far allows working with WFP.

In essence it says you cant use anything CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO A TAP WHILST CLEANING WINDOWS

So unless you are using a DI vessel being fed by the taps while cleaning you are fine.

The key words here are "directly connected"

Cheers

Andrew

abacus

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 10:39:21 pm »
Hi
I tend to agree with macc and its time to put some pressure on our MPs it stands to reason that if you build more houses in an area without the inferstructure the you will have problems, they dont ban house building and that takes more water than we use, because its more revenue. If you can make every body feel that they should use less then you can spread the same amount around a greater number ==
BIGGER PROFITS.
I love this new "presious water" expresion I see abillion lts from my front garden perhaps I tell thell where it is, it would help if they didnt pump all the waist out to sea and recyled

thats it I,m up on my soap box now

regards grant
A service you can count on
SAFEcontractor approved