Chris Cottrell

Deep Clean
« on: June 01, 2006, 09:23:32 pm »
One of my customers has told me he's moving tomorrow and wants me to come round to the new house and do a deep clean , I'm not sure were on the same page I mean I do windows and all the other stuff gutters upvc etc so iv'e got to go see him tomorrow eve to see what needs doing , i'm thinking in terms of windows in & out and removing old paint an varnish from the glass, I know theres no upvc they've got all old wood frames, so what else do you think he could have in mind , he did say the place is in a right state, hasn't been lived in for two years

Chris

jeff1

Re: Deep Clean
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 09:29:27 pm »
Hi chris
You will probably find he wants windows in and out done, even wooden frames look nice, when there cleaned.

If you want the exra money mention the guttering, could be a nice little earner for you. GOOD LUCK

MNWC

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 09:40:18 pm »
One of my customers has told me he's moving tomorrow and wants me to come round to the new house and do a deep clean

Sounds promising  ;D

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 09:47:24 pm »
I'm concerned he may mean deep clean as in domestic cleaning ie kitchen, oven, bathrooms etc

Stevie G

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 10:12:47 pm »
Chris

Don't be a plonker, use your loaf..........the guy is obviously really stoopid, or he cannot spray his worms properly (.....doesnt know the meaning of deep clean.....)

A deep clean to any normal thinking person is as you have said, Domestic cleaning.
If the property hasnt been lived in for 2 years his windows should be the least of his priorities. 

It's a shame that you are in Norfolk because we carry out domestic cleaning in the Essex/Suffolk borders, so we couldve helped you out there.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 09:13:29 pm »
Deep clean huh!!!!!

they just needed a bloody good clean an they'll get that next time @ £60 for the 1st clean

nice house though hes defo go up in the world must be 5 bed at least if not more + 7 acres and stables

how the other half live :o

Chris