007 or what

Supra-Lite Pole
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:20:03 pm »
I've seen these on the gardiner site has any one used/tried them?

jouk45

Re: Supra-Lite Pole
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 01:40:07 pm »
iv just been on gardiners site, and theirs no mention of supra-lite poles anywhere, are you sure it was gardiners site ???

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 02:01:24 pm »
Hi Guys,

Sorry about the confusion, we by accident uploaded the specifications onto our website for the new supra-lite pole in the Pole specifications page. (I have removed them now!)

This new pole is not yet on sale, however we will keep you posted as to when it is.

Alex Gardiner

Newby

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 02:56:14 pm »
Hi Alex, Is it going to be just as light as the ionic's ergo-lites ?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 05:12:44 pm »
Much lighter!!! but it will be modular not telescopic.

Alex

neil100

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 07:27:16 pm »
I tied my freinds ercolite pole with ionics brush.

My 18' extender pole with gaz brush on was way lighter. Even my 18' gardiner pole with Gaz brush on was lighter to use.

Its not the weight of the pole that should intrest you its the weight of the brush on the end that counts.

My freind thinks he has just wasted £400 on an ergolite pole, when he could have had a pole as lite for £100. the iconics bush is loseing its shape while Gaz brush head looks like new despite being twice as old.

I thought ionics brushes were supposed to be good. Not any more. My freind tried my pole on a couple of windows and wanted to swap. NOT ON YOUR NELLY.

On rinseing Gaz brush glides along with no friction, Not the ionics I thought I was dragging it through a swamp.

Nel.

master cleaner

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 10:37:38 pm »
ive just bought the 24ft facelift pole and i have also got the 18ft extender pole
there isnt much difference at all in weight i havent used the facelift pole yet so i am only commenting on the dead weight

gary