P @ F

Nearly lost it today !
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:05:36 am »
Was working away at the back of a house today , the van was parked in the back lane , i was nearly done when i heard a horn beep , then 30 seconds later it went again , i knew it was sombody wanting to get past , i chose to ignore it to see if they would go around the other way .
This woman appears and says shift your van love , i said give us a minute im nearly done , she says ,we want to get past now we are in a hurry .
I turned my back on her and kept working , then her son comes up and starts , i told him the same as her , then he climbs in the back of the van and tries to turn off the pump , i walked up to the van slammed the pole on the roof and asked him to get out , he asked me to disconect them and move , i told him i would disconect him if he got in the van again .
He got back in his car and waited for me to finish , all he had to do was go in the lane from the other end , but that was too easy wasnt it .
I got in the van , thats when i realised he expected me to reverse the whole length of the lane to get out !

This was the last straw , i got back out and locked the van up , i approached his car and asked him if he wanted an ice cream as i was going to get one !

I sat on a wall and ate my lolly , about 10 minutes later he gave up and drove around the other way

What a tool eh ?              Rich   P @ F 
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

amy10

Re: Nearly lost it today !
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:23:28 am »
Bloody Plymothians...lol ;)

was that in Swilly?? ;D

Vince

mick40

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 12:38:13 am »
these hearse drivers are a nightmare ;D
if i eat myself will i be twice as fat or will i disappear?

ronaldo

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 09:06:11 am »
If he had been in the back of my van without being invited to look inside he would have been leaving via the windscreen!!! >:(
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

brett walker

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 09:10:31 am »
Rich,

what did you end up getting from the ice-cream van?

was it a mister whippee or a mister softee ;D ;D

Brett

ronaldo

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 09:13:04 am »
You rained off today Brett??
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

P @ F

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 09:20:44 am »
No TRAD ices available , i had to make do with one of those multi coloured rockets , have they shrunk or have i got bigger , they used to look massive when i was a little boy !

Ronaldo , he very nearly got a whack , but his mum was bigger than me  ;D

Rich   P @ F
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

brett walker

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 09:27:57 am »
You rained off today Brett??

Hi Ronaldo

its stopped here now but still looks very dark, chances are i'll go out and it will start again

Rich

Im a hagen daz man myself ;)

Brett

holland1945

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 12:23:17 pm »
I used to love those ice-creams with the rock hard piece of bubble gum at the bottom!

Don't seem to do them any more, which is a shame as I miss the sensation of having to bite through the gum
so hard that you inevitable cut your tongue

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 05:39:46 pm »
I'm locking this one too.  I don't think I have to give an explanation.