bennymon

doorknockers
« on: May 31, 2006, 09:53:13 pm »
many thanks to paul and the team tonight they managed to find me£387 per month worth of work  for the price of 2 cleans great value  :) :) :)

007 or what

Re: doorknockers
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 10:00:48 pm »
Hello paul Nick here, where did you get the door knockers from is it a company? If so can i have some details please..

david wood

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 10:04:29 pm »
great i have them comeing to me for 2 days tomorow heres a linkhttp://www.doorknockers-gb.com/

holland1945

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 12:20:37 pm »
You will not be disappointed.

Paul and his team built me some great work in Coventry, due to the economic situation of the area it was hard going but the end results were excellent.

He then built another round for me in a slightly more affluent area and got over a Grands worth of work in a week. The service they provide is second to none, and if you have any problems with any customers they bring, Paul will replace them for you - no quibble.

He also has a happy knack of signing up thoroughly nice people ... if he could bottle some of his flair for canvassing he'd be on next year's Rich List.

Anyway, I'll shut up now as I sound like I'm on the Payroll  ;)

M4RK

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 04:11:34 pm »
I'm waiting for him to come to me..should be some time soon..hint hint!

Customers4u

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 02:57:54 pm »
Thanks for the warm words guys, Have a good Monday del (bennymon) we will try for another 60 customers on Monday, Tuesday, of next week for you.

Will be Down to your patch Mark on Weds, Thurs, Fri of next week    ;D ;D ;D
Window cleaning rounds built to your exact requirements

holland1945

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 11:52:52 am »
Paul

Please can you send the £197 worth of contracts from Friday as I'm doing the work next week. I've tried to email you, but to no avail.

I also need to book some work in for July so please can you call me.

Cheers

Rik