Tosh

Air conditioning cleaning
« on: December 09, 2016, 10:39:07 pm »
I’ve been asked by a company we do quite a bit of work for a price to clean off this air-con pipe. Now I know I could just sweep it off with a brush and they hoover it off the floor but thats not good the way I see it.  I’d like to be able to hoover it off without first dislodging it.

Does anyone know of a company that supplies brushes that would hug the profile of these pipes. I know Skyvac do one but it looks a tad too small. These pipes look to be about a metre across so would ideally want one with a 50cm span.

*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Clever Forum Name

Re: Air conditioning cleaning
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 07:49:24 am »
Grippa tank do various tools, don't know how big though.

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 08:33:58 am »
Ta.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 10:07:53 am »
Smudger would have known but he seems to have vanished after his spat with the Guttersquad boys.  ???

Tosh

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 10:20:14 am »
Yea, I was thinking the other day he doesn’t come on here. What happened?

Dave Willis

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 10:46:31 am »
Nothing much, difference of opinion with with Nick Day which was unusual for Smudger then he seems to have disappeared. Maybe went a bit stir crazy and wanted a break?

Tosh

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 10:54:18 am »
I’ll email him. Ta muchly ;)