macc

Re: foreigners are hear to stay
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 10:56:45 pm »
OK, they may work hard etc ;D, but if millions of em keep turning up like they do 8. They need homes, food & water, :o, water, there is not enough now ???. Looks like Squeaky is right to turn his back on wfp cause we will have to as well cause they will need it.  :'(

macc

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2006, 12:03:54 am »
I seem to turn up on all sorts of topics these days....

I'm Welsh. Does that count as a foreigner? ;D

Art

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2006, 12:30:09 am »
 ::) ::)

macc

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2006, 04:58:13 pm »
I seem to turn up on all sorts of topics these days....

I'm Welsh. Does that count as a foreigner? ;D

Welsh ::) Jury still out mate.  :o

macc ;D

L plate

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2006, 07:00:17 pm »
Always a hard one this we all know a sad story about foreign workers being badly treated by locals but to even this out we had agency workers on one site turned the site over to all direct the Romanian lad I had labouring for me was made up double money holiday pay etc he approached me about men he knew that were look for work no problem up to the foreman and within a month we got 6-7 of his country men working there. Every pay day all the men gathered around my labour and they seemed delighted. After a few weeks the atmosphere at payday changed it turned out that my labourer was taking a cut out of all there money for getting them a job. So locals lost days of work for a bloke whose only aim was to exploit his own country men.  :( :( :(The events after are best left were they are  :-X :-X

(archy136 toys all back in the pram ;) ;))      

JM123

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2006, 07:20:45 pm »
got the gist of the story but can people start to type so that everyone else can understand - is not easy i know understandingsometimes but sure you know someone might get it sometime thats all from me cuz wasn't sure how to type right like you know, get what I'm saying?
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

windolene

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2006, 08:51:46 pm »
Hi,

I'm sure its just a case of typing away without looking at what you have typed.

Each time I make a posting I read & check the grammar best I can then use a web spelling check that was recommended by someone on this forum.

Kevin WINDOLENE.