Plankton

Re: CCTV
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 11:50:57 pm »
You telling me you've never had a dump in someone's garden lol,just joking.

I thought that was what wheelie bins where for  ;D
:D my council has food waste bins that would be handy for a dump.
I have to admit when I was working on a big driveway clean and repair, I had to take my boys age 7 and 4. They both needed a wee and the youngest hasn't mastered the standing up wee yet and I sat him on a bucket at the side of the garage which he thought was cool and kept telling everyone!

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 11:57:17 pm »
You telling me you've never had a dump in someone's garden lol,just joking.

I thought that was what wheelie bins where for  ;D
:D my council has food waste bins that would be handy for a dump.
I have to admit when I was working on a big driveway clean and repair, I had to take my boys age 7 and 4. They both needed a wee and the youngest hasn't mastered the standing up wee yet and I sat him on a bucket at the side of the garage which he thought was cool and kept telling everyone!

Bless him ;D

paulben

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2015, 06:44:45 am »
Window cleaner in our town got caught weeing in a oap's garden lost 3 customers that I gained plus 2 more later on
Do not steal the government hates competition

colin bird

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2015, 07:31:38 am »
Pee in a bucket in van. On holiday at the beach, even the wife used it. The benefit of a large van. Had the odd slash at a customers but normally in the van. Always pee outside my conservatory doors at 3am after a crate of lager. Don't want to wake kids up :) Always washes away as it rains every night :)

I can relate to,that

Terry A

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2015, 02:23:13 pm »
Customer called me in one night when I was collecting.Switched on his cctv.I thought oh poop what has he seen.
Then he showed me the recording of the young lad that had done his rear windows.The customer had a small net next to his pond for removing leaves  etc .The lad had picked it up and was trying to catch his koi carp.Very determined he was too but I don't think the net was big enough as the fish were huge.Dont really know what he would have done if he'd caught one but it was embarrassing.