matt

Re: DIY wfp Trolley Pics
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2006, 06:08:55 pm »
Hi All,  Have been window cleaning for about six years and I'm thinking about converting to wfp. I don't want a van mounted system as I'm only a small operation (me and missus) The trolley systems look ideal. Can anyone give me a list of components that I need or tell me where to find them

e.mail me

diywfplink@yahoo.co.uk

dougster

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2006, 11:46:04 pm »
this my 4x4 machine which i have called god zilla.this machine can get up and down stairs with ease, not like other wfp. And i can carry 50ltr of water which counter acts with the weight of the hose reel.It also has a water cut of at the end of the hose,so i dont waste water.This system fits nicely in the back of my estate,or attatched to a cycle carrier on the boot.

I am also on with making my second model which will then go on sale on ebay, this mark two version will be more compact but only carry one 25 ltr tub of water

jouk45

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2006, 04:39:39 pm »
very nice dougster, if you get a punture you can still carry on working, are they trolleys heavy, i know they can be expensive, around the £60 mark,

dougster

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2006, 11:04:50 pm »
the trolleys are not to heavy, i can manage easily 50 ltr water and pull up and down and all over with ease.

matt

« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2006, 01:51:45 pm »
i first thought you had the IBC on it  :o :o :o

now that would be a sight :)

borg

« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2006, 02:05:06 pm »
have a look at the argos book they do a trolley with them wheels and folds down so u could put more water on it it cost £39.99 u cold a lot with this 1 i think it also holds up to 150 KG.

matt

« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2006, 08:06:42 pm »
in my opinion, its better to get a scak truck and be happy with 25L at a time (it doenst take long to change the barrel every few houses) this is because with the extra weight, its a bit of a slog to drag around

David 'Duck' Clare

« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2006, 09:12:39 pm »
FYI

Hi all,

Ive just met someone that has a large quantity of translucent 25 litre containers for sale @ £3.90 each - NO OFFERS, this is the price the bloke wants and i'm not getting anything on this deal.

The containers have only been used for Di-ionised water once each, ive just got 10 myself and there good quality.

If anyone wants any please email me on david@alphadetectives.co.uk and ill get them in for you (as he lives in the middle of knowhere ).

picture can be found in the main w/c forum

Im in Sussex near Gatwick for collection etc.

Oh i have to get 20 at a time minimum - if you want less thats okay ill take your order and wait till i get an order of 20 in total.

DC

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2006, 05:54:32 pm »
Look its back

jouk45

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2006, 11:56:39 pm »
good man,  ;D