thewindowcleaner1

Re: DIY wfp Trolley Pics
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 05:47:38 am »
and sold or ?

No rust and flat trye  forced early retirement, but will be able to help willing clones...
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

JohnL

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 07:27:29 am »
No rust and flat trye  forced early retirement, but will be able to help willing clones...

:)

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

jouk45

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2006, 07:02:40 pm »
twin car trolley system.very powerfull.costs about £80 to £90 to make.jouk45

Lee.

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2006, 11:09:44 am »
What do you think of using this for a trolley system?

http://www.ajmshopping.co.uk/more_details.asp?MainCat=CaravanAndCampingEquipment&SubCat=WaterWasteCarrier&ItemCode=F4420

it holds 45 ltrs so should be man enough, has a tray for battery and pump, just wouldn't know what to do with hose and pole. :-[

what do you think, any suggestions?
Lee

P.s. Nice suggestions ;)

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2006, 09:07:33 pm »
Ideal for those car free zones
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

jouk45

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2006, 09:40:08 pm »
lee man, i heard someone say on another forum, they used this water hog and the wheels kept breaking after a while.  maybe if the wheels could be changed over to phumatic ones it would be a great container. your local halfords sell them if you want to get a closer look.

Lee.

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2006, 08:35:50 am »
jouk45
Thanks for the warning, I will look at the wheels in halfords. Thanks again! I have changed my mind I think I will try and build a trolley system like the one above my last message ;D

Thanks again

matt

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2006, 10:02:58 am »
 lee man

they really dont last

some1 on the DIY site got 1 to try, he upgraded to a sack truck within a few weeks

als_cleaning

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2006, 10:18:53 am »
hi matt, here is the atv based trolley as requested,alan.

Lee.

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2006, 10:43:56 am »
Thanks matt,

Back to the old sack truck idea then!

Thanks guys for your help.
Lee

Jack Avery

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2006, 01:50:31 pm »
OK heres my lightened version , bit more handling wanted !

Rich  P @ F

Hello Rich
I was very interested in your WFP trolley. What is the story behind the battery/pump box?
kind regards
Jack Avery

P @ F

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2006, 12:23:02 am »
Hi Jack , just seen your reply , the box cost me just a tenner , but it was the last one my supplier had , if your that set on it i can find out where they got it if you want .
Otherwise , they have just started putting these together , the box has changed a little from the pic , but all you have to do is plug and go , just gotta get a trolley to put it on !

Rich   P @ F

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

carl stanton

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2006, 04:54:32 pm »
ps :'( dont forget to sign the petition!! ;D

clifford

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2006, 09:51:34 pm »
No way what a coincidance,iv`e just finished mine 5 mins ago and logged on here and as if by magic this topic appears,nice one Sarah,all im going to change is the hoses to microbore,Gaz  ;D

hi gaz have u changed  ya pipes to microbore yet and have u got a pic please?????

cliff

dai

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2006, 03:59:55 pm »
Heres mine, the pole scabards fitted to the side are a usefull addition. Dai

jouk45

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2006, 11:06:32 pm »
Hi Jack , just seen your reply , the box cost me just a tenner , but it was the last one my supplier had , if your that set on it i can find out where they got it if you want .
Otherwise , they have just started putting these together , the box has changed a little from the pic , but all you have to do is plug and go , just gotta get a trolley to put it on !

Rich   P @ F

its a great idea and time saver p@f the pump box in its self is basicly the system. they went to all that trouble,why did they not think to put a remote in it. or made a deal with peter fogwell for his automatic brush,and sell it as a special package.jouk45

martindrz400

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2006, 08:38:37 pm »
this is mymotorised trolley holds 75ltr and bucket and pole 3gers will go anywhere notice the switch at end of hose controls voltage (nothing-fullpower total control) happy wfp

[attachment deleted by admin]

clifford

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 09:00:21 pm »
looks good that mate im hopefully havin ago at making my own this weekend fingers crossed :P

cliff

dai

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2006, 07:57:15 pm »
I hope these come out better. Pic one shows the bits ready to fit on. The box hooks onto the trolley and houses a 60PSI Surflow and Varisteam 2. The battery fits into the box too, but I prefer it in the rack between the wheels. I leave the hose reel in place, but I only have to unscrew 2 wing nuts to remove it. The twin pole carriers are made from waste pipe and clamped on with exhaust U bolts. The old ladder part that makes the container rack is clamped on too. the bottom tray, that was a piece of stainless kitchen work top. This is bolted to the trucks toe plate and is the only place that I drilled through any part of the truck, every thing else including the hose reel is held using home made clamps or U bolts. I didn't want to weaken the truck by drilling through the sides. It really works well, It's a bit heavy if I carry 2x 25ltr containers but the 30mtrs of micro bore hose gets me anywhere if access is difficult. Dai

andy east sussex

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2006, 09:20:37 am »
what is the best trolly to use when building a single bottle wfp trolly system where from and how much please get back to me asap