Sarah Sarill

DIY wfp Trolley Pics
« on: March 12, 2006, 07:44:24 pm »
Thre are so many gr8t examples of DIY trolleys which are posted here so I thought that having pics of them in one thread would be a really useful source for us DIY virgins who are about to  'Do it ourselves'.

A list of products used and any modifications would be a gr8t addition.

Maybe Tosh or Ian would put it as a sticky topic, keeping it at the top for Newbies or Oldies to see and use.

Sarah

(Tosh typing here:

No problem, Sarah - a sticky it is - and a good idea too.

This thread shows you don't have to spend thousands of pounds on an off-the-shelf WFP set-up; yet still have an extremely professional looking system. 

As long as the brush-head works, you have a pole that won't cause you any RSI problems and your water is pure, you won't go too far wrong.)

PS.  Sarah, 'gr8t' is actually spelt 'great'.  Have you down-graded your computer to a Nokia keyboard? ;)

Sarah

windolene

Re: DIY wfp Trolley Pics
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 08:45:50 pm »
Hi Sarah,

That a good thought!

I thought Gaz,s trolley posted only yesterday was a great example of what can be achieved. Not all of us are mechanically minded so will not attempt to build a trolley without seeing these great examples as you say.

Kevin Windolene.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 08:59:52 pm »
This has cost me about £580.00 all told

100 Gpd R/O from Ro-Man                         £145.41
30ft pole assembly from Gardiner             £156.23
Trolley from Machine mart                         £  30.50
6x 25ltr water drums from Cleantec          £  30.00
Varistream2 from Cleantec                       £  75.00
Shurflow 100 psi pump from Cleantec      £  89.00
Battery from local supplier                        £  26.00
2 x Hozeloc stop connectors                     £    7.90
2 x S/Steel Flexi hoses from PTS               £    5.00
Pressed steel cabinet from local scrap      £  15.00
210 ltr water butt from B&Q                      £  26.00
Luggage strap from local shop                  £    1.45

Plus a few other bits n pieces gleaned from my garage .... Screws nuts bolts hosepipe wire & connectors etc etc.

H h20

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 09:05:59 pm »
No way what a coincidance,iv`e just finished mine 5 mins ago and logged on here and as if by magic this topic appears,nice one Sarah,all im going to change is the hoses to microbore,Gaz  ;D

H h20

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 09:06:51 pm »
and 1 more,and now for a few cans of carlsberg,Gaz  ;D

jouk45

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 10:52:28 pm »
gazz,where did you get the water container from.notice that you are using the thingy jig, that helps the flow of the water ease out the container, you must have added a tube inside to pump the water.I notice those things lol,

H h20

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 11:00:44 pm »
gazz,where did you get the water container from.notice that you are using the thingy jig, that helps the flow of the water ease out the container, you must have added a tube inside to pump the water.I notice those things lol,
I got the containers locally, the one on the trolley is 30 litres but you can get them from www.outdoormegastore.co.uk ,they have a  large filler cap and a small outlet with a screw cap on perfect for plastc plumbing pipe so all i do is pull out the pipe pop on another container and unscrew the small cap on push in the pipe,Gaz  ;)

jouk45

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 11:02:13 pm »
AH TOLD YOU I SPOTED IT FIRST LOL.thanks for the link

jouk45

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 11:08:07 pm »
gaz. the pipe would need  almost reach the bottom to get as much water as possible am i correct.

H h20

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 11:10:29 pm »
gaz. the pipe would need  almost reach the bottom to get as much water as possible am i correct.
Yes i cut it at an angle then push it to the bottom,Gaz  ;)

jouk45

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 11:18:04 pm »
gaz, iv never used the telescopic handle trolley before.what stops it moveing,i cant see anything on the pic.no clamps or anything that i can see

H h20

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2006, 11:24:24 pm »
gaz, iv never used the telescopic handle trolley before.what stops it moveing,i cant see anything on the pic.no clams or anything that i can see
If you look at this picture you can see 2 black things sticking up you pull them together they are spring loaded and when you pull the handle up it locks in to  position to different height,Gaz
http://www.gardenproductsonline.co.uk/pictures/417/large/SackTruck2.jpg

jouk45

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2006, 11:31:00 pm »
right see them, i was just courious what stoped them moving up and down.ok gazz thanks.wont bother you anymore tonight lol, ;D leave you in peace.jouk45

H h20

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2006, 11:33:01 pm »
right see them, i was just courious what stoped them moving up and down.ok gazz thanks.wont bother you anymore tonight lol, ;D leave you in peace.jouk45
I don`t mind,like my quote says "here to help",Gaz  ;)

jouk45

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2006, 11:36:42 pm »
thanks gaz,

P @ F

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 11:41:10 pm »
OK heres my lightened version , bit more handling wanted !

Rich  P @ F

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

H h20

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 11:43:02 pm »
Rich thats looks taller than me  ;D,looks neat though,  ;),Gaz

P @ F

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 11:45:21 pm »
And the cost was , plus £19.99 for the trolley

Rich  P @ F

P @ F

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2006, 11:48:44 pm »
CHRIST GAZ , I had you down as being bigger than 51"  , sounds a bit queer !

Rich 

jouk45

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2006, 11:49:43 pm »
cool pics p@f.its not the same without the hoolahoops and barley juice in the corner lol, ;D told you i spot everything lol,

P @ F

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2006, 11:55:21 pm »
Jouk , i had to do the hoops in , i was starvin marvin !

Rich  P @ F

jouk45

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2006, 11:56:08 pm »
p@f, just noticed somthing,after my thread your name comes up as an email link . its in blue to weird.check it out .how did that happen.

P @ F

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2006, 11:59:19 pm »
I just saw that too , not my address tho !

Rich

jouk45

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2006, 12:01:21 am »
how could that happen strange.

jouk45

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2006, 12:10:36 am »
I have a plastic clip on my trolley that holds my pole when moving around .Notice you dont do that.  or i cant see it again on the pics to gaz and P@F

jouk45

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 12:33:51 am »
AH GOT YOU, YOU FORGOT TO PUT THE CLIP ON TO HOLD YOUR POLE .LOL. ::)OR YOU CANT DO IT WITH THE TELESCOPIC HANDLE.BUT AM SURE YOU COULD.

jeff evans

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 05:27:44 pm »
Gaz

Where did you source the hose reel from ? i like the size of that.

Cheers jeff.

H h20

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 06:32:51 pm »
Gaz

Where did you source the hose reel from ? i like the size of that.

Cheers jeff.
Hi Jeff,i got it from a shop called Home Bargains £9.99,i think they have lots of stores all over the place,if you have`nt got a Home Bargains i can get get you a reel from here if you are willing to pay for the p&p,Gaz  ;)

jeff evans

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 06:53:06 pm »
Thanks Gaz we have a store near me, will check to see if they
have them in if not i will e. mail you.

Thanks again, you can allways be relied on to find the good stuff.

Cheers jeff.

H h20

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2006, 06:55:26 pm »
Thanks Gaz we have a store near me, will check to see if they
have them in if not i will e. mail you.

Thanks again, you can allways be relied on to find the good stuff.

Cheers jeff.
No probs Jeff,what ever will i find next  ;D,Gaz

simbo

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2006, 11:37:14 pm »
here's mine!
simb0

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 04:04:33 pm »
Gaz/Simbo,

Couple of questions I thought you could easily answer regarding your telescopic trolley.

1.  Does your water barrel overhang any of the foot plate sides.  ( I want to have mine enclosed with a side only access door. )

2.  Same question for the rear area between the wheels.  (Simbo I can see you have put some sort of mesh to the sides of yours but does that ean the pump and battery overhang the front.

My ideal would be to enclose everything with openings for all the gubbings and access for the barrell and battery.

Have a wonderful, sexy, good looking brother-in-law who is going to do it for me  ;)

Sarah

Sarah

simbo

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 07:33:54 pm »
sarah
can easily do what you intend ie cage around footplate but keep it light as this is not the lightest toy. If you look on my pic tou can see i have put a back plate right up to pump which is attached, mesh is just an old plastic crate cut to fit i need to change my door though as kept coming open, and gaza says i need a better battery rather than 20 amp hour i will keep tinkering with mine till it looks really pro "like me"
cheers simb0

windowcleanomano

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 07:51:24 pm »
Here is mine.
Took too long to make, 3 days in all.

Got the “Best Seller” trolley & swivel wheel from Machine Mart. = £50’ish

I wanted to carry more water than others I had seen so I cut & welded a few bits of metal to it, then paid £40.00 to have it sand blasted and powder coated to make it look a bit better.

There is a knack to getting it in & out of the van, but suits what I need.

H h20

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 07:54:40 pm »
O WOW,now i do like that,these trolleys are getting better and better,Gaz

Pole2pole

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006, 08:52:50 pm »
Have ya got a part number for that window? Cant seem to see that trolley on their site, but may have overlooked it. Thanks(PS I'm likin that trolley) :)

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2006, 11:28:22 pm »
Maybe we could have a custom trolley show at next years Windex ;D ;D there's some good ones so far. 
Sussex by the sea

Lee.

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2006, 01:31:18 pm »
Gaz

Where did you get the set of sack trucks? they look really good! I wonder if a small cabinet would be good to fit Battery etc in, maybe from www.premierltd.co.uk. would something like their small quad locker or cube locker fit? Just wondering as I am really interested in building a trolley like yours.

Lee

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2006, 09:57:20 pm »
Tree years old and now retired but it worked a treat
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

JohnL

« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2006, 10:26:21 pm »
 . . . .  Tree years old and now retired but it worked a treat  .  .  .

.  .  .  and sold or ?

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 05:47:38 am »
and sold or ?

No rust and flat trye  forced early retirement, but will be able to help willing clones...
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

JohnL

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 07:27:29 am »
No rust and flat trye  forced early retirement, but will be able to help willing clones...

:)

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

jouk45

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2006, 07:02:40 pm »
twin car trolley system.very powerfull.costs about £80 to £90 to make.jouk45

Lee.

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2006, 11:09:44 am »
What do you think of using this for a trolley system?

http://www.ajmshopping.co.uk/more_details.asp?MainCat=CaravanAndCampingEquipment&SubCat=WaterWasteCarrier&ItemCode=F4420

it holds 45 ltrs so should be man enough, has a tray for battery and pump, just wouldn't know what to do with hose and pole. :-[

what do you think, any suggestions?
Lee

P.s. Nice suggestions ;)

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2006, 09:07:33 pm »
Ideal for those car free zones
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

jouk45

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2006, 09:40:08 pm »
lee man, i heard someone say on another forum, they used this water hog and the wheels kept breaking after a while.  maybe if the wheels could be changed over to phumatic ones it would be a great container. your local halfords sell them if you want to get a closer look.

Lee.

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2006, 08:35:50 am »
jouk45
Thanks for the warning, I will look at the wheels in halfords. Thanks again! I have changed my mind I think I will try and build a trolley system like the one above my last message ;D

Thanks again

matt

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2006, 10:02:58 am »
 lee man

they really dont last

some1 on the DIY site got 1 to try, he upgraded to a sack truck within a few weeks

als_cleaning

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2006, 10:18:53 am »
hi matt, here is the atv based trolley as requested,alan.

Lee.

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2006, 10:43:56 am »
Thanks matt,

Back to the old sack truck idea then!

Thanks guys for your help.
Lee

Jack Avery

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2006, 01:50:31 pm »
OK heres my lightened version , bit more handling wanted !

Rich  P @ F

Hello Rich
I was very interested in your WFP trolley. What is the story behind the battery/pump box?
kind regards
Jack Avery

P @ F

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2006, 12:23:02 am »
Hi Jack , just seen your reply , the box cost me just a tenner , but it was the last one my supplier had , if your that set on it i can find out where they got it if you want .
Otherwise , they have just started putting these together , the box has changed a little from the pic , but all you have to do is plug and go , just gotta get a trolley to put it on !

Rich   P @ F

carl stanton

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2006, 04:54:32 pm »
ps :'( dont forget to sign the petition!! ;D

clifford

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2006, 09:51:34 pm »
No way what a coincidance,iv`e just finished mine 5 mins ago and logged on here and as if by magic this topic appears,nice one Sarah,all im going to change is the hoses to microbore,Gaz  ;D

hi gaz have u changed  ya pipes to microbore yet and have u got a pic please?????

cliff

dai

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2006, 03:59:55 pm »
Heres mine, the pole scabards fitted to the side are a usefull addition. Dai

jouk45

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2006, 11:06:32 pm »
Hi Jack , just seen your reply , the box cost me just a tenner , but it was the last one my supplier had , if your that set on it i can find out where they got it if you want .
Otherwise , they have just started putting these together , the box has changed a little from the pic , but all you have to do is plug and go , just gotta get a trolley to put it on !

Rich   P @ F

its a great idea and time saver p@f the pump box in its self is basicly the system. they went to all that trouble,why did they not think to put a remote in it. or made a deal with peter fogwell for his automatic brush,and sell it as a special package.jouk45

martindrz400

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2006, 08:38:37 pm »
this is mymotorised trolley holds 75ltr and bucket and pole 3gers will go anywhere notice the switch at end of hose controls voltage (nothing-fullpower total control) happy wfp

[attachment deleted by admin]

clifford

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 09:00:21 pm »
looks good that mate im hopefully havin ago at making my own this weekend fingers crossed :P

cliff

dai

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2006, 07:57:15 pm »
I hope these come out better. Pic one shows the bits ready to fit on. The box hooks onto the trolley and houses a 60PSI Surflow and Varisteam 2. The battery fits into the box too, but I prefer it in the rack between the wheels. I leave the hose reel in place, but I only have to unscrew 2 wing nuts to remove it. The twin pole carriers are made from waste pipe and clamped on with exhaust U bolts. The old ladder part that makes the container rack is clamped on too. the bottom tray, that was a piece of stainless kitchen work top. This is bolted to the trucks toe plate and is the only place that I drilled through any part of the truck, every thing else including the hose reel is held using home made clamps or U bolts. I didn't want to weaken the truck by drilling through the sides. It really works well, It's a bit heavy if I carry 2x 25ltr containers but the 30mtrs of micro bore hose gets me anywhere if access is difficult. Dai

andy east sussex

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2006, 09:20:37 am »
what is the best trolly to use when building a single bottle wfp trolly system where from and how much please get back to me asap

dai

« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2006, 10:46:52 pm »
If your happy with just a 20 ltr trolley,buy a surflow backpack and stick it on a shopping trolley. Dai

craig b

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2006, 01:05:09 pm »
what do all use D.I.Y experts think of this wee trolley www.supaturf.com just missed out on one at the auction for 50 quid didnt get a bidding card in time but if ther our any use will be keeping an eye out for one again. its a kombi spray boom.

DJCcleaning

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2006, 09:40:00 pm »
Ive been planning on building a DIY wfp trolley for a while now, Does anyone know what size of water tank I should be able to fit onto this trolley.

Any help would be much appriciated!

Cheers
Dave :)

windolene

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2006, 07:56:25 am »
Hi,

Dave, a chap local to me uses one of these, he puts his back pack in the basket together  with his sandwiches  & has added a trailer on the back to carry his water. I heard on the grape vine that he was thinking of fitting indicators to it.

Kevin WINDOLENE.

craig b

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2006, 05:04:15 pm »
nice one...lol  could come in handy in later years

DJCcleaning

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2006, 02:59:18 pm »
LOL ;D

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2006, 12:49:29 am »
Heres My atempt?
What you can do with a bunch of Bungees!!!
Not Perfect - But Honest

QED

« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2006, 09:40:53 am »
Here is mine. Ive been using it for a year now and its excelent.

jouk45

« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2006, 10:57:30 am »
QED, do you uses the backpack for all your work or just hard to get to windows.and how many times do you have to refill in an average days work jouk45.

QED

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2006, 11:18:55 am »
Hi i clean all of my windows tops and bottoms. I can clean up to about 14 houses on 1 charge then the battery starts to die down but buy then ive had enough anyway. and use about 125 litres of water. The pipe i use is only 6mm so i try to minimize the amount of water i use. I am thinking of puting a solor panel on the front of the back-pack to trickle charge it as im working.

jouk45

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2006, 11:44:27 am »
yes the trickle solar panel from maplines is only £9.99. would help charge the battery during lunch break.at the moment i am developing to new types of backpack sprayers thats not been done before, so keep your eyes on the  www.d.co.uk as i will be puting up pics in a few weeks time how they are done. when i have completed and tested them. .thanks jouk45

QED

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2006, 11:50:34 am »
It says the account has been suspended on  www.d.co.uk

jouk45

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2006, 12:19:59 pm »
matt, may have it back on monday. must be a prob of some kind

jouk45

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2006, 06:02:43 pm »

here is another backpack,  this idea i have invented myself.  its all about cutting down as much weight as possible,and still achieve the same results and pressure as the battery backpacks  that can cost you anything from£250 up to £300  this system am going to show you will cost from £40 up to £60

COMBINED HAND PUMP AND AIR COMPRESSED BACKPACK,
THE DIFERENCE IS THE BATTERY IS CONTAINED ON THE TROLLEY,AND NO PUMP SO THERE WILL BE A LOT LESS WEIGHT.
HERES IS A PICTURE OF IT.    AS YOU CAN SEE MOST JUMPSTARTS HAVE TYRE COMPRESSORS AS STANDARD NOW.

see the system here

THESE ARE THE TWO SIMPLE PARTS YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS BACKBACK.
THIS IS A STANDARD TUBELESS TYRE VALVE, THATS AVAILABLE AT ANY TYRE FITTING CENTRE. THEY CHARGE ABOUT 25PENCE EACH OR MOST JUST GIVE IT TO YOU FOR NOTHING.YOU ONLY NEED ONE BUT GET 2 JUST IN CASE.

the next part you need is a pressure release valveIF NOT ALREADY FITTED
PRICE RANGE FROM £8.00 UP TO £15

JOUK45,

matt

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2006, 08:32:28 pm »
matt, may have it back on monday. must be a prob of some kind

yes, its back now, was last monday

i just forgot to pay the bill  ::) ::)

davidbarlow

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2006, 06:23:35 pm »
Hi All I am new to this but I have been thinking of something similar ever since the new Working At Height Regs were announced but never got very fare so this is brilliant. I See the trolleys some have filters on and others do not. Do you have to have a filter station at home and what does it cost to set up. Dave

jouk45

« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2006, 11:20:08 am »
now heres another ad on to the system. if your not a diy man heres a ready made system.  phone the chap there,said it was very easy to convert to waterfed tank and it inludes the price. this tank will give you real power of 120psi here it is to view,cost all in with fittings incuding connectors about £55. grab a bargain , more powerfull than a backpack, and very light. just sit it on a trolley, power it with a jumpstart with built in compressor or buy an rac automatic from maplins,jouk45

automatic shut of  £13.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=46832&TabID=1&C=SEO&U=SEOsearchPages&doy=search

Stainless Steel Cornelious Kegs  19 LITRES   
These are the ultimate in home use pressure barrels, the take up to 130psi 20 times the strength of a plastic keg,

link here  http://www.hamstead-brewing-centre.co.uk/itm00556.htm

this is a professional system that will cost about £650 exc vat
the one am showing you will cost about £120 and you get the same performance.
    JOUK45

vivaro 013

« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2006, 10:48:49 pm »
Were will the filters be mounted on your DIY systems

jouk45

« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2006, 12:03:51 am »
Were will the filters be mounted on your DIY systems
most folk filter there water in their garage and then store it in larg water containers, its then transfered to 25litre containers or tank in a van. you can take a di vessel anywhere,just connect to a tap and you have got instant water, not recomened for hard water,

leander

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2006, 10:05:41 pm »
Hi All,  Have been window cleaning for about six years and I'm thinking about converting to wfp. I don't want a van mounted system as I'm only a small operation (me and missus) The trolley systems look ideal. Can anyone give me a list of components that I need or tell me where to find them

matt

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2006, 06:08:55 pm »
Hi All,  Have been window cleaning for about six years and I'm thinking about converting to wfp. I don't want a van mounted system as I'm only a small operation (me and missus) The trolley systems look ideal. Can anyone give me a list of components that I need or tell me where to find them

e.mail me

diywfplink@yahoo.co.uk

dougster

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2006, 11:46:04 pm »
this my 4x4 machine which i have called god zilla.this machine can get up and down stairs with ease, not like other wfp. And i can carry 50ltr of water which counter acts with the weight of the hose reel.It also has a water cut of at the end of the hose,so i dont waste water.This system fits nicely in the back of my estate,or attatched to a cycle carrier on the boot.

I am also on with making my second model which will then go on sale on ebay, this mark two version will be more compact but only carry one 25 ltr tub of water

jouk45

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2006, 04:39:39 pm »
very nice dougster, if you get a punture you can still carry on working, are they trolleys heavy, i know they can be expensive, around the £60 mark,

dougster

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2006, 11:04:50 pm »
the trolleys are not to heavy, i can manage easily 50 ltr water and pull up and down and all over with ease.

matt

« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2006, 01:51:45 pm »
i first thought you had the IBC on it  :o :o :o

now that would be a sight :)

borg

« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2006, 02:05:06 pm »
have a look at the argos book they do a trolley with them wheels and folds down so u could put more water on it it cost £39.99 u cold a lot with this 1 i think it also holds up to 150 KG.

matt

« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2006, 08:06:42 pm »
in my opinion, its better to get a scak truck and be happy with 25L at a time (it doenst take long to change the barrel every few houses) this is because with the extra weight, its a bit of a slog to drag around

David 'Duck' Clare

« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2006, 09:12:39 pm »
FYI

Hi all,

Ive just met someone that has a large quantity of translucent 25 litre containers for sale @ £3.90 each - NO OFFERS, this is the price the bloke wants and i'm not getting anything on this deal.

The containers have only been used for Di-ionised water once each, ive just got 10 myself and there good quality.

If anyone wants any please email me on david@alphadetectives.co.uk and ill get them in for you (as he lives in the middle of knowhere ).

picture can be found in the main w/c forum

Im in Sussex near Gatwick for collection etc.

Oh i have to get 20 at a time minimum - if you want less thats okay ill take your order and wait till i get an order of 20 in total.

DC

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2006, 05:54:32 pm »
Look its back

jouk45

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2006, 11:56:39 pm »
good man,  ;D