David Worsley

car insurance
« on: January 10, 2009, 07:44:27 pm »
hi everyone
                  please can you advise, where is the best price, deal, in car insurance,we have brought our first car ,  also best deal in business insurance, would really appreciated, [ for domestic/office cleaning]

thankyou

wendy
  ps 

help also needed in embroidered workwear where do you get your supplies
  thankyou

dianegreenwood

Re: car insurance
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:31:06 pm »
Hi Wendy

I use a broker local to me for my home, car and business insurance.  He and his team are great and always go the extra mile to find the best deal.   They usually beat internet prices but most importantly don't sell me what I don't need but make sure I have full cover.

They are A1 Insurance - 01937 581417 - ask for Alan Beardmore and tell him you got his details from Diane at Freshly Maid and he will look after you.

Cheers

Diane

David Worsley

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 05:31:44 pm »
hi  Diane
             Thankyou for that , we will give him a call have been trying over the net .we have a few prices
                                     thanks again
                                          wendy

KLEEN-ZONE

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 07:20:57 pm »
Hi Wendy

Try these for workwear, got my polos from them, good prices and service

www.getlogoed.co.uk/index.htm

Got a good price from More Than for vehicle insurance with business use.

Steve

David Worsley

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 07:53:47 am »
hi steve
             thankyou for that, were do you advertise ,do you do leaflets, we cannot get going on them at the moment,having trouble with bt, they cannot get to the part of the footpath ,say they have to dig up the footpath the charge will be £2000 we cannot afford that, but need an extra line, to just have a mobile is not enough.
           hope any one can advise on the next saga

thankyou

wendy

KLEEN-ZONE

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 07:52:53 pm »
You can get free listings with Yell.com, Scoot, Free Index, Google Maps  and many more on line.

There are companies that sell 0800 numbers you can have diverted to a mobile. I had a call from one this week trying to sell me a number, for £99 . Didn't take it, as to much bother to update every thing.

Don't know how effective the 0800 numbers are, however it is free for potential customers to call you.

Steve