Adam Whitehouse

Can anybody help.
« on: March 09, 2011, 10:50:00 am »
Hi All, I have recently left the military and am looking at opportunities that are rewarding and fulfilling. Having been in the Navy for 18 years I have done a fair amount of cleaning and being a Virgo I pride myself in doing a damn fine job. Now based in the Midlands I am thinking of starting my own business.

I would like to do all aspects of cleaning and offer a full package, I am therefore after advice and guidance about how to start up in this business, what training you think I need, best places to get supplies, can I do it as a one man band or is it best to employ people. As you can imagine I have many more questions but need to start the ball rolling.

Many thanks in advance for all your help, we all lead very busy lives and to take the time out to answer this is much appreciated.  ;)

bravo20

Re: Can anybody help.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:02:19 pm »
Hi Adam

I run an oven cleaning business in Yorkshire and offer training and start up packages. I also do a small amount of window cleaning and would be willing to help if I can.
I too am ex RN so know you will have a good knowledge and standard of cleaning.
My contact details are on my website if you want to get in touch.

John

jaespray

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:28:22 pm »
hi john   congratulations hopefully two realistic & sensible adults   can help each other out
regards john

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 11:21:52 pm »
Hi All, I have recently left the military and am looking at opportunities that are rewarding and fulfilling. Having been in the Navy for 18 years I have done a fair amount of cleaning and being a Virgo I pride myself in doing a damn fine job. Now based in the Midlands I am thinking of starting my own business.

I would like to do all aspects of cleaning and offer a full package, I am therefore after advice and guidance about how to start up in this business, what training you think I need, best places to get supplies, can I do it as a one man band or is it best to employ people. As you can imagine I have many more questions but need to start the ball rolling.

Many thanks in advance for all your help, we all lead very busy lives and to take the time out to answer this is much appreciated.  ;)
Hi Adam

Tadgh here from Jsk eco cleaning solutions Cork Ireland, we have over 40 years experience in the cleaning industry and have introduced a whole new concept in safe cleaning solutions which cover all aspects of cleaning, we provide free training to anyone interested in developing their cleaning skills, you are under no obligation to purchase any of our safe to use cleaning solutions, but everyone who attends our training sessions always leave with products as they get so excited about the results which are achievable with our concept in cleaning, if i can be of any further assistance to anyone email   info@jskcleaning.ie

Kind regards

Tadgh