lizj

accounts
« on: January 19, 2011, 02:45:08 pm »
Realy silly I know but after 3 yrs of my home made spreadsheets of income and expenditure -getting busier I am finding it really time consuming esp the end of month invoices. Has any body got a good system that they use?  Thanks

pristineclean

Re: accounts
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 04:09:14 pm »
http://www.targetsoftware.co.uk/home.asp?cont=110

This company advertises 'bespoke' cleaning industry software in trade magazines but I'm a bit wary about the costs and the integrity, not least because the web page proudly announces a proposed release date of 2006 for some elements of the package.

I use a mix of quickbooks and customised spreadsheets although I'm about to be dragged into SAGE which is more expensive but preferred by the finance people - the PRO version of QB (about £250) allows recurring invoices to be created and forgives mistakes more easily than SAGE. It also creates my VAT 100 returns and reports automatically.

JAMIE BILES

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 08:56:48 pm »
have heard of 'DOSH' and another KASHFLOW i think.might be worth look both meant for small business/sole traders etc and seem fairly simple.not sure on cost though but most will offer free trial.

lizj

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 04:07:44 pm »
Thanks people- will have a look at all suggested and go from there x ;)