Marc Stock

Window Cleaning Round for Sale. Farnham, Surrey.
« on: August 04, 2016, 03:30:11 pm »
Hello there.

I have a small window cleaning round for sale in Farnham.  Reason for sale is I have too much work on and need to free up some time for a new venture that i have been involved with over the last year. It now needs more of my time and am unable to do both.

The round itself is very profitable, no prices below £22 and average £30- £48 per clean.  Some are Go Cardless which is handy most pay via BACS no bad payers.

If you already have work in Farnham or nearby this could be an ideal extension to your schedual.

Many of you know how regimental i am with my schedual, i can assure you these customers aren't just someone on a list I clean whenever i feel like it, they are well seasoned and to anyone who runs a serious window cleaning business this is ideal.

For more information drop me an email to info@stockclean.co.uk. and i can give you further details as to the financial stuff.

supernova77

Re: Window Cleaning Round for Sale. Farnham, Surrey.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 01:13:05 pm »
Hi Marc

Just sent you an email.

Andy :)

Marc Stock

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 07:29:16 pm »
Thanks Everyone for the interest shown.

I have currently accepted an offer on this work, subject to verification by the buyer so it is now currently under offer.

If for whatever reason the deal doesnt go through, i will let you know and update this thread accordingly.

Marc Stock

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 12:08:31 pm »
Sold.