wrighty

Hi,

I would now like to sell my window cleaning round - I am willing to sell it in £500.00 Per Month Small Rounds if this helps.

I would want £3000 per £500.00 bought

Thanks

Hiya pal, is it compact? how long would it take to do the £500?
Wfp?
Cheers shane

wrighty

Hi Shane,

All my work is compact and done fortnightly and is done using the traditional method .  I would say it would take about 2 days per month - I can do it traditionally in a day and they are done fortnightly - WFP 1st clean will certainly take longer as I know this due to selling rounds and also my window cleaner who cleans my house is WFP and I clean more than him per hour traditional.  Also there is lots of scope to get more work...

Thanks

1st cleans? Has the round not been cleaned yet? lol sorry mate, a bit confused, how long have you had the round?
Cheers shane

wrighty

Hi Shane,

Had my rounds years but when you switch from traditional to WFP the 1st cleans take longer as you have to rinse them very well.  Reason I know this as quite a while ago I did use WFP and found this out and I have sold rounds and when they switched over to WFP it does take longer the 1st clean or so as you need to rinse the window thoroughly.

Thanks 

Hiya pal, my number is 07742422136, will you txt me, il get some more details off you
Cheers

wrighty

Hi Shane,

Just text you.

Thanks

wrighty

Round Still available at a reduced rate for quick sale -- Let me know if interested

Thank You

wrighty

Rounds still available. Any offers?

Scott Metcalfe

Yes mate, where abouts in st helens?

wrighty

Hi mate I have rounds all over St. Helens. I would like to sell all the work I have and will consider offers as I would like to sell soon

Let me know how much you are interested in

Regards