Bungle

Re: Police Officers Cannot Stop You Working
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2020, 11:36:24 pm »
I did some food shopping  in asda today and will again tomorrow...I even drove my car at high speed today down a deserted   dual carriageway...  hardly any cars on the road......

Some of you are acting like remain snowflakes......

You really couldn’t give a 💩 about anyone other than yourself could you you 🤡
We look at them, they look through them.

Missing Link

« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2020, 11:37:33 pm »
I did some food shopping  in asda today and will again tomorrow...I even drove my car at high speed today down a deserted   dual carriageway...  hardly any cars on the road......

And moonhowlers who seem to know better than the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies, Chief Medical Officer and Chief Scientific Officer.

They make me smile.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Missing Link

« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2020, 11:46:00 pm »

Anybody that's never exceeded the speed limit has never drove a vehicle or is lying.

I've done two speed awareness courses; there was a copper on my latest one; and when we laughed at him, he shrugged and said 'everyone speeds sometimes, even the police'. ;D

dazmond

« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2020, 11:56:42 pm »

Of course I do.....but it doesn't mean I cant go essential food shopping and drive my car(to and from the supermarket)......today I went food shopping for my mum and dad and tomorrow I'm getting my own weekly shop in.....is that ok with you? ;D

Or should I be staying in and shuddering with fear....rocking manically in a corner of a room?....

price higher/work harder!

G Griffin

« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2020, 12:01:57 am »

Of course I do.....but it doesn't mean I cant go essential food shopping and drive my car(to and from the supermarket)......today I went food shopping for my mum and dad and tomorrow I'm getting my own weekly shop in.....is that ok with you? ;D

Or should I be staying in and shuddering with fear....rocking manically in a corner of a room?....
You might do, if you get the virus.
Course you can go shopping, essentially, twice in two days, Daz.
And you'll be ok in Asda; you get the virus in Tesco.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NWH

« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2020, 10:25:54 am »
Or Asda that’s another pikey cheap shop.

P @ F

« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2020, 10:53:55 am »
I must be a pikey then  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

NWH

« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2020, 10:59:09 am »
B&M “Bum” Asda Morrison’s if you want germs 🦠 shop at those pikey teeth missing Ten kid mum shops 🤣🤣🤧💩

P @ F

« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2020, 11:12:20 am »
B&M “Bum” Asda Morrison’s if you want germs 🦠 shop at those pikey teeth missing Ten kid mum shops 🤣🤣🤧💩
I have you down as a Waitrose or M&S man myself NWH , but you might be forced to rub shoulders with me in Asders soon mate.
A little dickibird tells me you earn too much to get the grant , now that’s a bit Alanis Morrisette , don’t you think , and who would have thought it figured , hyyeeyay  ;D ;D ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Ooooooog

« Reply #149 on: March 29, 2020, 11:13:44 am »
Strictly Fortnum Mason is it?

pikeman

« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2020, 01:08:29 pm »
Just been on live chat with west midlands police. As far as they are concerned long as i follow government gudelines  its fine with them. But  check daily because things can change. A police officer booked in tomorrow given the option to cancel or have just the front done. Wants backs done as well. I am working until told to stop. But respect the decision if anyone shuts up shop.

jk999

« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2020, 01:54:24 pm »
Same here if told to stop what can we do nothing,

Missing Link

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2020, 02:14:46 pm »
Same here if told to stop what can we do nothing,

Educate the police who stopped you.

Print off the guidelines; read it to them even, from 2 metres away.

Be polite; they may decide to check your tyres. ;D

TYCOON

« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2020, 02:47:19 pm »
I contacted Merseyside Police via twitter yesterday and received this reply.

Hi government guidelines state that non essential work must not be carried out John.

UPDATE

Today i contacted Merseyside Police on Twitter.

Hi many thanks for your reply but your information is incorrect. I have just received a message from my MP Damien Moore who has stated i can go to work. Clarification was published this morning by the CABINET OFFICE stating i can go to work.
gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do

SECTION 6 STATES 

How can I find out if my work is essential or not?

The government is not saying only people doing “essential” work can go to work. Anyone who cannot work from home can still go to work. I will be working as instructed by the cabinet office. Many thanks

Reply from Merseyside Police

Hi John, apologies for the incorrect advice my colleague has provided yesterday and glad to hear you are able to work and have had this enquiry clarified.
2:06 PM

G Griffin

« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2020, 02:49:31 pm »
The police won't stop you because they're busy answering questions from window cleaners.
Some window cleaners don't ring the police because they have a mind of their own.
So do some police officers.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Missing Link

« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2020, 02:51:07 pm »
^^^ Well done, John, hopefully that will trigger some kind of information sharing to clarify it with the rest of the coppers in that area.

I'm sure they've got better things to be worrying about, like investigating internet non-hate crimes, than to be bothering hard-working tradesmen.

jk999

« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2020, 03:09:02 pm »
No what i meant was i will carry on working until the government puts us on lock down not the police 🙂👍

jk999

« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2020, 03:11:34 pm »
To be honest if it wasn't for the idiots still going to beauty spots ,coast  and having big karaoke nights and other crap like that we wouldn't be heading for a total lock down

G Griffin

« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2020, 03:25:42 pm »
To be honest if it wasn't for the idiots still going to beauty spots ,coast  and having big karaoke nights and other crap like that we wouldn't be heading for a total lock down
You're right, jk.
They are even taking photos, putting them on the internet and rubbing our noses in it.
Idiots.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #159 on: March 29, 2020, 06:11:29 pm »
You're right, jk.
They are even taking photos, putting them on the internet and rubbing our noses in it.
Idiots.

Any pr1ck doing that deserves to be arrested. Won’t be long and that will happen.