CleanClear

Re: Police Officers Cannot Stop You Working
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2020, 09:13:25 pm »
I find it amazing that since the Government has said it will put food on your table to "feed your kids" , no one actually wants to be home with them !!!!   ;D ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

p1w1

« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2020, 09:17:11 pm »
Well they'd have to drag me kicking & screaming to the local nick because I'm allowed to work under current guidelines.

You are very brave on a keyboard on some Internet forum but facing armed police get real you would be face down on the floor being arrested , they will not listen to what you have to say or look at anything you might have down loaded to show them , they interpret the law and enforce it not you or I
I think we will be stopped from working before armed police are deployed.

All the road blocks down hear have armed on them , and the army are on standby at a local base as well

Armed road blocks...?

In Cornwall..?!?!

Wow...
you'd think it would be on the news if it was.

Splash & dash

« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2020, 09:18:43 pm »
Well they'd have to drag me kicking & screaming to the local nick because I'm allowed to work under current guidelines.

You are very brave on a keyboard on some Internet forum but facing armed police get real you would be face down on the floor being arrested , they will not listen to what you have to say or look at anything you might have down loaded to show them , they interpret the law and enforce it not you or I
I think we will be stopped from working before armed police are deployed.

All the road blocks down hear have armed on them , and the army are on standby at a local base as well

Armed road blocks...?

In Cornwall..?!?!

Wow...
you'd think it would be on the news if it was.

It has been in the local news since it was introduced Thursday lunch time , showing the road blocks and people being turned round and sent home .

CleanClear

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2020, 09:22:55 pm »

Splash & dash

« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2020, 09:27:29 pm »

There you go and that’s only one report it has been on the tv news a couple of times a day since Thursday , that picture isn’t Penzance it’s hayle and some of the properties there are my customers 😂😂😂

Simon Trapani

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2020, 09:31:12 pm »
I’m outta this forum for a while. Some of you guys have gone nuts lol. Mass hysteria. See you all in a few weeks. Take care all.

Splash & dash

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2020, 09:34:20 pm »
I’m outta this forum for a while. Some of you guys have gone nuts lol. Mass hysteria. See you all in a few weeks. Take care all.

You cannot bury your head in the sand , and denigh   what’s happening wether you believe it or not it’s true

CleanClear

« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2020, 09:37:01 pm »

CleanClear

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2020, 09:47:35 pm »

KS Cleaning

« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2020, 09:56:57 pm »

There you go and that’s only one report it has been on the tv news a couple of times a day since Thursday , that picture isn’t Penzance it’s hayle and some of the properties there are my customers 😂😂😂
I’m sorry, I don’t see any mention of them being armed?

jk999

« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2020, 10:01:42 pm »
They are always the same down south  coppers go over the top all time

dazmond

« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2020, 10:06:39 pm »

i dont believe you...........we are perfectly entitled to work (alone) as long as we keep our distance from customers and follow a few basic hygiene rules and common sense(like refusing tea/coffee,insisting on cashless payments,etc)....

the risk is very small.........

But still a risk!
[/quote]

Life is a risk......get used to it......we cant just stay at home for 6 months and let the whole economy of the world collapse......
price higher/work harder!

CleanClear

« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2020, 10:11:43 pm »

Mod note. The line about a window cleaner being shot is added in. A joke. A jest. Just in case you thought it was true this has not happened. Shooting of window cleaners is not to be authorised until April 1st.

Splash & dash

« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2020, 10:38:21 pm »

The armed unit is at the end if the road after the other coppers to catch any that  try and force there  way through , although the pictures they showed in the tv a couple of nights ago showed the armed officers at the front of the road block , if you don’t  believe me try googling westcountry itv news Ime sure it will be there I cannot be bothered trying to find it as I know it’s true as I have already seen it

I’m sorry, I don’t see any mention of them being armed?

Missing Link

« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2020, 10:47:09 pm »

Of course you are.

Anyone who tells you that you can't is obviously wrong and needs to give their heads a wobble.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Missing Link

« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2020, 10:51:16 pm »

i dont believe you...........we are perfectly entitled to work (alone) as long as we keep our distance from customers and follow a few basic hygiene rules and common sense(like refusing tea/coffee,insisting on cashless payments,etc)....

But still a risk!

I crossed a couple of roads this evening even though 456 pedestrian deaths in the UK in 2018 were pedestrians.  I also drove a car this morning even though there were nearly 2000 deaths from road traffic accidents (not sure if that includes the drivers who killed 456 pedestrians).

If you want to further minimise the risk of dying or killing someone, never cross a road and never drive a vehicle.

However, given that we're a population of 67 million, the risk of you killing someone while driving, or being killed, is still extremely low.

Context is everything.

G Griffin

« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2020, 11:04:40 pm »

But still a risk!

I crossed a couple of roads this evening even though 456 pedestrian deaths in the UK in 2018 were pedestrians.  I also drove a car this morning even though there were nearly 2000 deaths from road traffic accidents (not sure if that includes the drivers who killed 456 pedestrians).

If you want to further minimise the risk of dying or killing someone, never cross a road and never drive a vehicle.

However, given that we're a population of 67 million, the risk of you killing someone while driving, or being killed, is still extremely low.

Context is everything.
I bet you didn't chance Tesco though, did you?
Or drink and drive?
Or cross the road without looking?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Missing Link

« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2020, 11:11:51 pm »
Or drink and drive?

I'm not sure what the Tesco reference means; you're reverting back to incoherence.  Is it drunk o' clock already?

But I've never drank and worked or worked without looking either, Griff.

What a wally you are. ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2020, 11:19:04 pm »
Or drink and drive?

I'm not sure what the Tesco reference means; you're reverting back to incoherence.  Is it drunk o' clock already?

But I've never drank and worked or worked without looking either, Griff.

What a wally you are. ;D
Wally? I've not heard that for a while.

Tesco is where you get corvid-19. Not you, you're immune. Even though your Helen might have had it since February.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dazmond

« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2020, 11:24:30 pm »
I did some food shopping  in asda today and will again tomorrow...I even drove my car at high speed today down a deserted   dual carriageway...  hardly any cars on the road......

Some of you are acting like remain snowflakes......
price higher/work harder!