Jays Window Cleaning

Re: Power up hd reel.. my honest review after 1 day
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 09:10:52 pm »
Used my hd power up hose reel today along with my uni valve , tubless setup and slx 22 with  extreme brush . Power up hose reel is awsome i did a good days work 3 big jobs 130meters of hose (30 of pole hose) reeled on in 30 -40 second. Made my day so much easier that i ended uo getting alot more done then i usally do with out getting cream crackerd .

Tom White

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2017, 10:30:51 pm »
Wor Lass winds mine in while I sort out the invoice for the customer.

nathankaye

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2017, 11:30:26 pm »
Thats why i dont understand all these guys who bad mouth wfp and wont ever attempt to even give it a try, as in work with someone for day to see for themselves.  But saying that, i was one of those guys as well, i couldnt see what all the fuss was about and listening to all complaints from customers etc etc. It wasnt till my mate switched over and i had no choice but to use it when i helped him out, that i became hooked.
All the hard stuff, annoying leaded windows in scorching sun. Cold hands in winter, cold ladders, wet leg from bucket on belt etc etc. It all becomes irrelevant, work becomes a joy, its easy. BUT it has spoilt me now, thats why im wanting earm water and cant wait to piece my own electric reel together, thanks to the advice from here and other threads. Just the ease of winding all the hose in! Its not about saving a minute here n there, but just the ease of doing so...cant wait, parts should come monday/tue

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Jays Window Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2017, 09:57:09 pm »
Mate you hit the nail on the head there . If something is going to make your job easier isnt it worth investing in it.  Its not about doing the job faster its about doing it the easy way possible . Ive heard it so many times and ive said it loads too when i brought something to make my job easier.
" why didnt i do this sooner "

dave f

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2017, 08:27:18 am »
i have had the electric reel round a bout a year my advice is carry spares for it like a chain and split link keep an eye on it when reeling it in if it jumps off motor side it gets caught behind  the bolt head  and its a numptyo to get off and also if you use hot  the hose gets  flexable and gets into a tangle and you cant  untangle  it easily  after using it for ages it still happens once in a whle but I would not be with out it infact I am gonna  buy the kit to adapt my spare reel

best

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 10:20:05 am »
i have had the electric reel round a bout a year my advice is carry spares for it like a chain and split link keep an eye on it when reeling it in if it jumps off motor side it gets caught behind  the bolt head  and its a numptyo to get off and also if you use hot  the hose gets  flexable and gets into a tangle and you cant  untangle  it easily  after using it for ages it still happens once in a whle but I would not be with out it infact I am gonna  buy the kit to adapt my spare reel
How often has your chain broken in the last year?

duncan h

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 11:02:02 am »
Mine 2 times in 2 years. My fault for not watching the thin hose. If you guide it in, it shouldn't happen

mufcglen

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2017, 12:23:16 pm »
Mine 2 times in 2 years. My fault for not watching the thin hose. If you guide it in, it shouldn't happen

is that the power addon though or the HD, i have the addon and have the same issue due to my negligence of getting carried away reeling in and not guiding it on the reel properly, looking at the HD that looks proper with big deep sides to it to stop the hose getitng down the sides, when this addon dies or before i will get a HD they look a strong proper made piece of kit.

Roy Harding

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2017, 03:35:21 pm »
Did anyone by the remote version of the hd real?

Roy

dave f

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2017, 04:00:51 pm »
was the split link that got chewed up so got a couple just in case

mufcglen

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 06:03:55 pm »
was the split link that got chewed up so got a couple just in case

Was that the addon or the HD reel pal?