Cleaning_Team

Technology in cleaning
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:50:26 am »
Hello community!
I'm a Masters student evaluating technologies that will innovate the Facility Management industry and more specifically the cleaning industry. Your responses will be invaluable to my project work. My team and I are seeking best practices that will make people like YOU happy and productive at work!
Therefore, I would like to ask you about your thoughts on the following two (2) topics:

1) How could sensors be incorporated into the cleaning scheme? What would they help achieve? Do cleaning staff feel comfortable being monitored when they work? What sort of incentive scheme would make them feel more comfortable with this idea?

2) What do you think about the current training and development of cleaning staff? How is it carried out and what are the current problems? Can you think of some ways to improve it?

All and any answers are welcome! Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!  Team_Cleaning ;D

Fredd

Re: Technology in cleaning
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 01:47:59 pm »
The aid of technology is very helpful in cleaning, but I think no one can compare with humans doing the cleaning. Cleaning is something that should be done with passion, it is always the touch of passion that makes the efficient cleaning.