D4ch0l

Supermarket chillers shelves
« on: February 23, 2014, 09:58:56 am »
Hi guys,

We are during supermarket deep clean process and I'm having some problems with chiller shelves. There are marks of print from the cardboard left on the surface, like smears, and the whole shelf looks kind of blue or red (depends on the color of the print on the cardboard). I want to bring it back to its white color. Have you got any suggestions?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Regards,
Adam

trevor perry

Re: Supermarket chillers shelves
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 02:34:41 pm »
have you tried graffitti wipes
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

B Bailey

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 03:13:40 pm »
cream cleaner

Darren purvis

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:28:09 pm »
Try some upvc cleaner from a plastic supplier. Master plastics ect they have two types one solvent based and one very much like a cream cleaner . I think you would need the cream one as its a supermarket .

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 12:19:00 pm »
Hi Guys,

we have an adhesive label remover which is excellent for the task being discussed here, you simply dab on with a microcleaning handpad and scrub away the smears , marks etc , rinse away with a damp microfiber cloth and you have a perfect finish

I took a video while doing a demonstration , this is a dropbox link to it, its very short but you can see the achievable result

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55633448/IMG_0227.MOV

D4ch0l

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 09:44:34 pm »
Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. I have used cream cleaner and it was good, but what worked even better was Vim classic scourer powder. It was just magic. Almost like on the movie above, but much more cost effective I would say as one container is  £0.79 and doesn't smell.

I have never used it before but now It will be added to my daily used cleaning chemicals.

Thanks,
Adam

Denise l

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 06:24:22 pm »
Ubik 2000 neat on a cloth will get it off.