P @ F

Gardiner Spray bar
« on: July 04, 2018, 05:37:04 pm »
Not sure if I have missed this on other posts , but I may well have one of these !

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/whats-new/micro-jet-rinse-bar-standard-width-26cm.html
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

windowswashed

Re: Gardiner Spray bar
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 06:44:46 pm »
Will there be any wider spray bars to accommodate wider brushes?

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 06:44:58 pm »
ive never used one......are they basically used for rinsing on the glass so you never have to rinse brush off again?
price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 08:02:36 pm »
I'm keen to get some but hope Alex expands on the width as well. Its certainly cheaper than the tucker rinse bare as well. I feel this is slightly over priced as well, but saying that, ild probably sell it at the same price if I was Alex as well  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 09:04:50 pm »
I'm keen to get some but hope Alex expands on the width as well. Its certainly cheaper than the tucker rinse bare as well. I feel this is slightly over priced as well, but saying that, ild probably sell it at the same price if I was Alex as well  ;D
Lets not forget the tooling and Injection moulding costs eh , its exactly why Steve has to charge what he does for the Univalve , I reckon a lot of units have to be sold to cover initial outlay .

P @ F

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 09:10:05 pm »
Look at Alex's gooseneck valve , I'm gonna say I reckon he took a hit on that one as it did not fly too well , plus it was already on the backfoot and up against the Univalve.
You win some , you lose some .

P @ F

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 09:16:09 pm »

AS WELL as you're sure Nath  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D