Trevor Knight

Tucker Poles Systems??
« on: May 22, 2006, 09:48:13 am »
Hello everyone,

Just want some hands on feeback regarding the system. I am just about to buy another WFP system and this time was considering the Tucker System. The guy we met was very helpful and the system looked the business. I currently have van mounted systems using Ionics and to date have had no problems.

So, if you would or are using Tucker can you share your thoughts good or bad please.

Your comments are appreciated.

Best wishes,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Trevor Knight

Re: Tucker Poles Systems??
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 01:25:53 pm »
Wow, 19 views and still no postings, they must be popular lol  ;D

Newby

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 02:40:06 pm »
My view, no RO  ??? and you have to keep on filling with mix bed resin

batterbee

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 04:32:06 pm »
Hi Trevor

I haven't actually got a tucker system ( but i know a man that does) ;D and while i don't think he has a problem with a the system he does tell me the after care service is c**p and had he known that at the beginning he wouldn't  had purchased one.

Remember this not my opinion.

Regards

John
JB CLEANING SERVICES, NORWICH, NORFOLK.

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 05:09:41 pm »
Hi Sair
Do you have a website?
Thanks
Karl

macc

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 05:58:22 pm »
hi trever. i have a tucker van mount, 650ltr 2 man. i like it, ive found them helpfull. if you do get one i would get micro bore from the start, get the hose hose reals nocked off the bill. also the over head sprays are crap, (my oppinion). never realy used them so i pulled them out, made the poles loads lighter. make sure if you do they fit 6mm micro up the pole cause i use 6mm micro bore. air line couplings fit on micro bore, no leaks & no joints poping apart which i found with hoze lock. brushes are great. was going to try a brush from Gaz Hh20 but he told me to stay with my tucker brush.

im in the middle of setting my ro up in the shed, i dont see it as a downer (my opinion) cause then my van is not tied up.

macc

gary evans

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 07:56:40 pm »
Trevor

We operate a Tucker system, not ever had major problem one delayed order but 99.9% of the time been fast & efficient. Tucker system is very good & you can fill & work at same time. But like macc said you need static system.

We use tucker, stream & ionics equipment all are good & each is better than others for certain reasons.

Tucker brush is the best, but new lightweight poles are good, but, would you pay that then let employees throw them around. Tucker are robust, lightweight & quick to fix.

Gary

Trevor Knight

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 06:44:54 am »
Cheers Guy's

I have to say I really liked the twin jet brush as I can see a real benefit for when we are cleaning cladding and conservatories being able to use detergent.

I think the set up is great but maybe a little expensive??

Am doing the rounds with the suppliers at the mo to see where and what is the best deal on offer.

Any suggestions??
Regards and thanks again,

Trev

sair

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 04:07:22 pm »
essentially pure east susex call mark 07950 706623 ask about the single 500 r/o booster system at 3500. 00 fitted makes water at 3-5 litres a minute comes in stainless steel frame eco flow control for pumps and 100 meter micro bore hose , cut of switches, dual in line tds and is split charged to own lesuire battery .

or the basic 500 deliervery unit is 1850.00 fitted with eco control unit and dual in line tds

or e mail for photos purewatersales@tiscali.co.uk
Essentially Pure Ltd

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 07:21:04 pm »
Ive used Tucker for three years and am just about to go for two vitos with 700ltr in each.currently have a 700ltr two man but wouldnt get two man again as two men in one van cant do more work than one man in two vans.......but never had problem and i have merlin which fills my 700ltr from empty within 4 hours

starion

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 07:48:47 pm »
 I'm intersted in tucker system for sale on this forum. Runs on di only(apparently). Could i fill it up via r/o. Don't want to run it through di only, would cost a fortune, live in hard water area(bristol).
  Don't want to buy it and find i can only run it on di.
  Any advice would be much appreciated

regards, callum.

macc

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 11:42:12 pm »
hi callum, yes you can,im setting a ro up in my shed but a mate of mine has mounted his in his van. it down to prefrence.  ;D

macc

Trevor Knight

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 07:12:32 am »
Hi Callum,

Get the to give you a demo as they will call on you and show you.

They will not fit an RO system in your van but thats not difficult to do yourself. You can tailor make the package to suit you so if your using an RO system then theres no need for the 2 x 25lt DI cylinders etc....

give them a ring 01256 844046

regards, Trev

starion

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 01:13:00 pm »
 Thanks for the advice guys, will see how the price goes on e-bay.
 If too much will buy van and fit diy system ???
       all the best, callum.