steve k

good luck and goodbye folks.
« on: May 21, 2006, 05:19:55 pm »
after yet another futile attempt to question peoples offensive comments regarding people from Liverpool and a quite frankly pathetic and embarrassing attempt from someone to turn the tables on me to discredit my motives, I am bailing out of this forum.
I`ve said it before, labelling Liverpool people as thieves is NOT funny...just OFFENSIVE.
I hope the advice I have been able to offer has helped serious window cleaners to develop their business in some positive way.
There has developed a clique on this forum who seem to keep themselves amused amongst themselves and only pop their heads up when someone like me has the nerve to be offended by someones bigotry. They then seem to take delight in stirring things up and stoking the fires. They do not actually contribute anything constructive to the site...I think some people need to get out and interact with real people.
Indulging in smutty innuendoes in a faceless "chatroom" area is pretty sad and is a breeding ground for damaging gossip mongers to spread their poison.
To the majority of professionals on here, I wish you success and good health.
Thanks a bunch..see ya ;D

Philip Hanson

Re: good luck and goodbye folks.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 05:26:52 pm »
Think I missed that then, where was it?
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

Re: good luck and goodbye folks.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 05:27:17 pm »
Steve,

There's too many threads going on for two moderaters to be able to check every one.

I've just checked out my mail and can't see any 'report to mod' e-mails.

I hope you change your mind.

Regards,

Tosh.