rosskesava

Re: rain all week
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2006, 10:29:33 pm »
Matt

Wrong place to ask this question I know but is it worth using 2 resin cartridges for that extra oomph for polishing?

With one we get 007. Cheers

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2006, 10:39:39 pm »
Ross

If you are cleaning windows with a tds of 7 that is why you are getting complaints.

To date i have not lost one customer to the quality of work with wfp.

I have had 3 complaints so far but not about spots ,just because they dont like wfp and those same ones used to moan about the weather , 50p rise etc.

I only ever wfp with oootds . one day i noticed the windows i was cleaning were drying slightly different than normal (Got a trained eye now) I thought thats strange must be something wrong here and sure enough i tested my tds and it read 002.

I think the windows still dried ok but i would not chance anything over 000. I will start another topic for the drying effect with a higher tds

Dave

rosskesava

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2006, 11:56:11 pm »
Dave

I will post again when you start the new post.

Cheers for that.

matt

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2006, 04:35:04 pm »
Matt

Wrong place to ask this question I know but is it worth using 2 resin cartridges for that extra oomph for polishing?

i would change the resin in your cart at 007

mine has crept up to 007 before, BUT now the water out of the RO is 006, my reading at the mo after DI resin is 006 (thus its dead and needs changing)

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2006, 09:38:16 pm »
Matt

Shaken but not stirred?