tonylee

a change to wfp
« on: May 21, 2006, 12:00:40 pm »
hi,
i am a window cleaner who works on his own and my round is mainly domestic properties. (based in the west midlands.) i am looking to change to a wfp system and am considering the freedom trolley method. can anyone advise me on its on cost. i work about 4 to 5 hours a day and clean 10 to 12 houses in that time. that said i am opento any suggestions of the best systomto buy. many thanks.
tony lee

Re: a change to wfp
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 12:06:40 pm »
Hi Tony.

It's no secret around here.  The Freedom trolley system is £995.00. That is delivered to you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Andrew

tonylee

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 12:11:50 pm »
thanks Andy.
when i asked about its on cost i was hopeing for its running costs. ie resin and any other costs thanks tony

dougster

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 02:46:35 pm »
build your own and that will save you a packet, lots of people on this site have done it and are pround of what they have built.

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 03:16:08 pm »
Got the wrong end of the stick.. sorry.

Running costs will be pretty much the same no matter which system you go for.

Doesn't sound like you are going to be a major water user so most likely it will be around £100 per year.. including Resin and Prefilters.  You can never give an exact figure but the running costs of WFP systems are very low compared to the benefits you get from them.

Hope this helps

Andrew

matt

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 08:35:14 pm »
build your own and that will save you a packet, lots of people on this site have done it and are pround of what they have built.

http://d.co.uk/ is the site you need for this