dazmond

Re: Back to work......
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2020, 08:56:31 am »
Im so glad for you that you have been away abroad dazmond but in all honesty its people like you thats probably fetching this virus back into the country why on earth does anyone want to go abroad when all this sht is going on i dont get it 🤔

i only went because TUI cover you if you get the virus while abroad.....and no 14 day quarantine when coming back......im glad i went....im supporting the greek tourist industry and airlines and the weather was great......Rhodes have had no cases for weeks now......

Good point , at the end of the day , we need people to spend money. If everyone just stopped going on holiday, stopped going to restaurants etc and carried on hoarding money , then a lot more business’s would close.
Money makes the world go round!

Exactly.....my gym membership runs out at the end of the month....I hope they dont shut the gyms again.....its ridiculous....they need our business and we need the exercise!
price higher/work harder!

deeege

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2020, 01:02:17 pm »
Im so glad for you that you have been away abroad dazmond but in all honesty its people like you thats probably fetching this virus back into the country why on earth does anyone want to go abroad when all this sht is going on i dont get it 🤔

i only went because TUI cover you if you get the virus while abroad.....and no 14 day quarantine when coming back......im glad i went....im supporting the greek tourist industry and airlines and the weather was great......Rhodes have had no cases for weeks now......

Good point , at the end of the day , we need people to spend money. If everyone just stopped going on holiday, stopped going to restaurants etc and carried on hoarding money , then a lot more business’s would close.

Exactly.....my gym membership runs out at the end of the month....I hope they dont shut the gyms again.....its ridiculous....they need our business and we need the exercise!

Plenty of decent gyms over in here in Cheshire Daz, you could always get a short term membership if Manchester goes to tier 3 and we don’t.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2020, 01:14:51 pm »
If times get hard, Daz, you could always sell your ring on the streets of Manchester.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2020, 05:41:09 pm »

Plenty of decent gyms over in here in Cheshire Daz, you could always get a short term membership if Manchester goes to tier 3 and we don’t.

i just might have to do that Danny.......although no mention of gyms shutting down in manchester even going into tier 3 so hopefully theyll stay open.....

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2020, 05:55:03 pm »
GYMS ARE STAYING OPEN!! :D :D......thank god for that! :) :)

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2020, 06:27:44 pm »
After 13 days off.....feeling refreshed and tanned ready for the winter months now.....👍🙂....greece was lovely....I highly recommend Rhodes(kiotari).....i also bought my missus a 3 diamond engagement ring when I got back...might even get married in 5 or 6 years time.....🙄😄....

Have a great day chaps.....

Daz is this the same interior decorator girlfriend from years ago?
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2020, 08:40:26 pm »
After 13 days off.....feeling refreshed and tanned ready for the winter months now.....👍🙂....greece was lovely....I highly recommend Rhodes(kiotari).....i also bought my missus a 3 diamond engagement ring when I got back...might even get married in 5 or 6 years time.....🙄😄....

yep same interior designer....8 years now......do you think its too early to get engaged? ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2020, 03:32:24 pm »

yep same interior designer....8 years now......do you think its too early to get engaged? ;D

So pleased to hear this! Well looks like it's stood the test of time so go for it 😊
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Mike55

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2020, 10:52:18 am »

I met my missus in Kiotari Daz 10 years ago and we're still together now...……...special memories for us there

Splash & dash

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2020, 11:28:17 am »

i just might have to do that Danny.......although no mention of gyms shutting down in manchester even going into tier 3 so hopefully theyll stay open.....
[/quot

The whole point of tier 3 is that you don’t go into other areas  so that isn’t an option

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2020, 05:43:37 pm »
That's exactly why the 3 tier system is a load of rubbish and won't work.

deeege

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2020, 09:05:39 pm »

[/quot

The whole point of tier 3 is that you don’t go into other areas  so that isn’t an option

Daz works all day in a tier 2 area so could attend a gym in that same area after work. I don’t recall seeing any rules saying people must return straight home when finishing work.

Anyway, his work area is moving to tier 3 on Wednesday so it’s irrelevant. 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Splash & dash

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2020, 09:22:50 pm »

[/quot

Daz works all day in a tier 2 area so could attend a gym in that same area after work. I don’t recall seeing any rules saying people must return straight home when finishing work.

This is exactly why the country is in the state it is with the virus , no common sense and people doing what they want ,rather than what will reduce risk and infection rates .

deeege

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2020, 09:38:22 pm »

[/quot

This is exactly why the country is in the state it is with the virus , no common sense and people doing what they want ,rather than what will reduce risk and infection rates .

Yep, people attending gyms 100yds away from their workplace is exactly the reason the virus is spreading. 🙄

Splash & dash

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2020, 09:52:22 pm »

[/quot

Yep, people attending gyms 100yds away from their workplace is exactly the reason the virus is spreading. 🙄

You really haven’t got a clue  have you

deeege

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2020, 10:07:09 pm »

[/quot

You really haven’t got a clue  have you

Give it a rest. If you want to discuss the virus and give your opinions on stopping the spread there’s a thread with your name on in the non-window cleaning forum 👍

Dave Willis

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2020, 07:21:41 am »
It’s all going to end in tiers! 😢

zesty

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2020, 06:27:11 pm »
It’s all going to end in tiers! 😢

You’re in the wrong job Dave!

:D

NWH

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2020, 06:32:14 pm »
Yeah he should be writing some of those terrible jokes for Tim Vine.

Phil J

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2020, 08:27:53 pm »
Congrats Daz,
Gonna need a few record days to pay for the wedding mate