dazmond

Back to work......
« on: October 19, 2020, 08:50:13 am »
After 13 days off.....feeling refreshed and tanned ready for the winter months now.....👍🙂....greece was lovely....I highly recommend Rhodes(kiotari).....i also bought my missus a 3 diamond engagement ring when I got back...might even get married in 5 or 6 years time.....🙄😄....

Have a great day chaps.....
price higher/work harder!

G Griffin

Re: Back to work......
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 09:37:09 am »
Congratulations, Daz  ;).
Commiserations to your Missus. It's surprising what women will do for a three diamond ring and a suntan  ;D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stoots

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 11:54:11 am »
Rhodes, the place where we ran out of fuel in a hire car when i was 23 lol

Went for a late night drive through the valley of the butterflies and got lost.

This was before the days of smart phones with google maps.

Was an interesting night.

NWH

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 12:35:22 pm »
Why didn’t you just buy her 1 big diamond 💍 instead of 3 little ones,you know what they say the engagement ring should cost 3 times you’re monthly salary

Gringo

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 12:42:05 pm »
So that's a £15k ring should have been eh Daz ondo?

NWH

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 02:37:39 pm »
Thank what they’ve always said 3 months salary come on Daz I hope you didn’t go to one of those high street shops 🤣🤣💍,she lika the seeeeexxxx 🤣🤣

lal

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 02:42:10 pm »
 Congratulations dazmond, all the best to you and your miss's.  :)

TomCrowther

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 03:21:49 pm »
It was a diamond marketing effort. The whole 3 x salary thing and it’s stuck around.
See, marketing does work!!

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 04:01:09 pm »
Why didn’t you just buy her 1 big diamond 💍 instead of 3 little ones,you know what they say the engagement ring should cost 3 times you’re monthly salary

she picked it not me......it was £900.....nowhere near 3 months salary!only a fool would pay that much for a poxy ring! ;D

Slacky

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 04:17:23 pm »
Every cloud, least you had a holiday....

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 04:35:05 pm »

she picked it not me......it was £900.....nowhere near 3 months salary!only a fool would pay that much for a poxy ring! ;D
Was it from Argos?
I bet you knicked her one of those little pens on a chain, as well.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NWH

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2020, 06:19:29 pm »
900 notes Daz I thought you said she knew her way round the bed 🛌 🤣🤣💤💤

jk999

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2020, 07:01:59 pm »
Im so glad for you that you have been away abroad dazmond but in all honesty its people like you thats probably fetching this virus back into the country why on earth does anyone want to go abroad when all this sht is going on i dont get it 🤔

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2020, 07:12:33 pm »
Im so glad for you that you have been away abroad dazmond but in all honesty its people like you thats probably fetching this virus back into the country why on earth does anyone want to go abroad when all this sht is going on i dont get it 🤔

i only went because TUI cover you if you get the virus while abroad.....and no 14 day quarantine when coming back......im glad i went....im supporting the greek tourist industry and airlines and the weather was great......Rhodes have had no cases for weeks now......

Shrek

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2020, 07:16:52 pm »

i only went because TUI cover you if you get the virus while abroad.....and no 14 day quarantine when coming back......im glad i went....im supporting the greek tourist industry and airlines and the weather was great......Rhodes have had no cases for weeks now......

Good point , at the end of the day , we need people to spend money. If everyone just stopped going on holiday, stopped going to restaurants etc and carried on hoarding money , then a lot more business’s would close.
Money makes the world go round!

Dave Willis

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2020, 08:43:07 pm »
Rhodes is the gay capital of Greece.
Did you show anyone your ring Daz?

deeege

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 08:46:45 pm »

Apart from the usual media scaremainering articles, has there been any conclusive evidence that summer holidays to Greece and its islands has played any part in the spreading of the virus?

Didn’t think so.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

G Griffin

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2020, 09:29:59 pm »

Apart from the usual media scaremainering articles, has there been any conclusive evidence that summer holidays to Greece and its islands has played any part in the spreading of the virus?

Didn’t think so.
Is there any conCrete evidence Kos I haven't seen any.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KS Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2020, 09:54:45 pm »
Glad to see you’ve put your SEISS grant/grants to good use Daz🤐😂

dazmond

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2020, 08:53:59 am »
Glad to see you’ve put your SEISS grant/grants to good use Daz🤐😂

I've not claimed a penny as I've not been affected financially....I've still managed to spend £8k this year on 2 holidays(one has been moved to next year),a new roland drum kit and an engagement ring!😁👍