Mike_Boxall

Concept 2o WFP systems New
« on: May 02, 2006, 07:14:40 pm »
Hi

I don’t know how many members may have spoken directly to them or met them at the recent Windex show but now having met the owners Julie and Carl Phillips a couple of times myself, I have to say that I think they are two of the most enthusiastic and professional people within the industry. The Concept 2o range they have developed is not only extremely well designed and engineered but the level of backup service they offer is second to none.

So convinced are we that Concept 2o will become ‘the’ leading brand within the industry that we have now become an official distributor for their van and trailer mounted systems to supplement the smaller Omnipole range we also stock. I would urge anyone interested in buying a premium van mounted pure water system to view the full branded business package offered by Concept 2o. As well as the initial equipment provision, they also have a number of unique marketing angles that can also help you quickly recover the cost of the investment.

We’re currently putting together some extremely attractive introductory offers and are working with Concept 2o to be able to offer demonstrations across the country. While they have their own demonstration vehicles based in South Wales, Express Cleaning Supplies will shortly have its own fully branded hot and cold demo vehicle covering the Midlands. A comprehensive range of seminars and training programs will also be launched in the near future and Concept 2o will be available to answer questions directly from Cleanitup.

The Concept 2o website http://www.clearviewplus.co.uk is indicative of the overall quality of the systems they produce but you can only really judge them by seeing them working from the vehicle. If you’re serious about buying a professional WFP package please contact us now.

Regards

Mike Boxall

Ps Here’s an idea of the branding that Concept 2o customers can benefit from. Sooner or later one of these vehicles will be working in your area. Will you be the one that owns it?

poles apart

Re: Concept 2o WFP systems
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 08:47:48 pm »
Called in to see Julie the other day. Very impressed with the system. Well engineered. If I was starting again I'd have one!
Rod

gaza

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 07:20:10 pm »
mike would they need a rep for the midlands?

gaza [well experienced]
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

Morph

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 12:01:36 am »
So this is a franchise, then?

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 10:05:29 am »
So this is a franchise, then?

No it isn't a franchise but you still get all the benefits of being a franchise without having all the ongoing charges. There is a business startup package with everything you need (including cheap insurance, I believe) but I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later a franchise model is introduced - it makes sense. Being a succesful franchisor depends on how good your support is and Concept 2o certainly knocks spots off it's competitors (sorry no pun intended)

Gaza, sorry we don't need any more reps but you would make more money buying one and using it than you would selling them. If I was going to start any kind of cleaning business at the moment it would be a Concept 2o window cleaning business!

Regards

Mike Boxall

gaza

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 09:47:09 am »
sO WHAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEE WFP EQUIPMENT IVE GOT NOW?
4 POLES ,THREE DIFFERENT WATER PURIFYING SYSTEMS
 GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

brett walker

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 05:09:56 pm »
sO WHAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEE WFP EQUIPMENT IVE GOT NOW?
 GAZA

Their equipment all works  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Gaza, show them a picture of the state of the back of your van  :o

nice looking van concept 2o

Brett

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 03:45:12 pm »
I have to speak as I find and on the several ocassions I have spoken to Julie, she has been more than helpful with an obvious first hand experience of w/c.

Will be taking the short trip to Caerphilly in the next few weeks to pick up a 21ft pole and at the same time I will look at their system. (Not that we are in the market but just being a typically nosey woman !!!)

Sarah

Sarah

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 09:28:54 pm »
SO WHAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEE WFP EQUIPMENT IVE GOT NOW?
 GAZA

Gaza

It may be that your system is ideally suited to the work you do and I accept all systems have their advantages and disadvantages. The Concept 2o systems aren't cheap to buy but then this industry is no differrent to any other - you get what you pay for.

Wait until we've installed a few for CIU members and then you can ask the users themselves if they think they're worth the money.

Regards

Mike

Archy136

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 04:28:48 pm »
I spent £4000 on my system and some on here would say that was a waste ofmoney. I was worried about that kind of investment before I changed from the Trad method.

Now though over a year on it is the best £4000 I've ever spent when I've increased  my earnings by about £20,000 a year.

From time to time I have thought about what I would do if I was changing from Trad to WFP again. Would I go for one of these DIY systems you see on this forum that you could probably knock up together for about a grand and would probably do the job adequately?

No. Definately not in my situation where I already had a window cleaning round. Although if I was starting from scratch I think the DIY\cheap method would be good for starters.

If I was buying a system now knowing how good they are I would go for one of these Concept2o machines. They just look so professional, from the system itself to the graphics on the van. Everything about it is quality. Yes they are probably making good profit out of it but so what when its going to make you lots of money.

I met Carl and Julie at the Windex show and was chatting with them for over 30 minutes and I was impressed. I was even trying to persuade one of their customers who by the sound of it had a great round already but didn't want to 'waste' his money on WFP. He was so narrow-minded.

Basically my advice to those who have a half decent round already is dont girl thingyfoot around, go out and buy a really decent professional looking system and you wont regret it. You WILL make the money back without a doubt.

Archie

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 08:15:11 pm »
Now though over a year on it is the best £4000 I've ever spent when I've increased  my earnings by about £20,000 a year.

Surely to increase your earnings by 20K, it would take more than a top-of-the-range WFP system? 

How did you market yourself to increase your turn-over so much?

...who have a half decent round already is dont girl thingyfoot around...

I try not to 'girl thingy' around where-ever possible.

jinky230

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 09:00:17 pm »
Yes Tosh I would also like Archie to explain himself

Jinky

Archy136

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 10:14:12 pm »
Quite simply, I brought 2 rounds. One was worth about £1000 a month of commercial work. The other was worth about £450. Also I canvassed abit. In all it was worth about 20,000 extra a year. The commercial work was all pole work already, the other round wasn't.

To be honest I get my work done in 4 days a week. I could take on more but I dont need the money. The is purely down too WFP - %100.

Tim Morton

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 10:25:54 pm »
Quite simply, I brought 2 rounds. One was worth about £1000 a month of commercial work. The other was worth about £450. Also I canvassed abit. In all it was worth about 20,000 extra a year. The commercial work was all pole work already, the other round wasn't.

To be honest I get my work done in 4 days a week. I could take on more but I dont need the money. The is purely down too WFP - %100.
So are you saying that "any" wfp system would have made the above possible or only a "professional system"? Just wondering as I've seen some pics on this forum of what some have done building their own wfp system and many look very professional.

Tim
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe!!
Craigavon, N.Ireland

Archy136

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 11:04:42 pm »
I cant speak for backpacks and trolleys only van mounted. Remember my system is not a concept2o system, and I see lots of excellent systems on this forum. I'm just saying I love look of the concept2o machine and expecially the graphics, if I was choosing again now thats what I'd go for, definately. The money wouldn't me off as I know the potential.

matt

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 11:13:22 pm »

So are you saying that "any" wfp system would have made the above possible or only a "professional system"? Just wondering as I've seen some pics on this forum of what some have done building their own wfp system and many look very professional.

Tim

it sounds like WFP has increased profits, yes its a van mount, but ANY WFP VAN mount would have done the same

wouldnt it have ?? ?? ??

Archy136

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 11:24:42 pm »
Of course. Something real ropey looking would do the trick as long the PPM was O. But I personally think the more professional you look though the more work you pick up. And I thought Concept2o looked the best at Windex.

jinky230

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 01:07:28 am »
Archie when the system is in the back of a van it looks the same as everone elses, it is the vehicle wrap that brings in the work

vehicle wrap £1500
diy system      £600

extra advertising the extra -- £1900

this is why guys go down the diy route, a system will not bring in extra work, it is the extra marketing and the skills of the operator to run a successful business.

I am not trying to kick the concept system I have looked at their website
and the system is very impressive but hay lets put it into perspective

it is simply a tool like any other tool supplied by ionic omnipole freedom
or any company, just the wrapping of the product looks better-

I hope you do not think I am getting at you as I am not, and thank you for sharing your views of the concept system.but it was when you said the system made you an extra £20000, that the can of worms was opened

jinky

jinky230

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 01:24:45 am »
Hi Archie have read over the post again and realise where you are coming from

if newbees where starting out they should go for the full package of concept 2o and hope the system is nation wide - like chemdry is in carpet cleaning,but is that not asking someone to part with the following

new vehicle  £15000
vehicle wrap £  1500
system         £  4000
advertising   £  2000 as a basic startup package

and probably another £5000 running advertising costs

quite a bit for a newbee to invest compared to starting up a trad window cleaning business. Maybe it would suit  existing wcs who want to bring there image to an new level.

views on above would be appreciated

remember guys not kicking it but to every positive there is a negative

jinky

Archy136

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 07:20:18 am »
Jinky

In reply to your last 2 post

1)I dont have concept2o machine.

I'm just saying thats what would get if I was changing from trad now.

2) I said earlier if I had been a complete newbie without a trad round at all I probably would have gone the DIY\cheap route.

But If you already have a reasonable established round I would go for it and get something like the Concept2o. You will make your money back.

For example I have a mate who is a trad window cleaner who has just passed me job as it was taking him nearly 3 hours(small block of flats) for £31.50 as he cleans all the frames and it easn't worth it. It has 2 big bay windows. I can do it in about 35 mins.

Archie