Who's Mark Nicholson?

Dee Smith

Re: BE AWARE Whizz bizz Mark Nicholson he is ripping people off AGAIN
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 06:16:35 pm »
Owner of Whizz Bizz canavassing company

jo5hm4n

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 06:25:05 pm »
Everyone is using WPS Generation these days anyway.  Never liked the sound of that Whizzbizz guy too be honest, he just seemed a bit dodgy.

Dee Smith

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 06:33:25 pm »
I couldn't agreed more very dodgy,  he has ripped off loads of people.
Sooner or later he is going to feel the hands of the law.
Mark Nicholson if you are reading this I suggest you hand back the money to the people you owe

rosskesava

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 10:49:06 pm »
I couldn't agreed more very dodgy,  he has ripped off loads of people.
Sooner or later he is going to feel the hands of the law.
Mark Nicholson if you are reading this I suggest you hand back the money to the people you owe

How do you know he has ripped off loads of people? And exactly how many do you mean by 'loads', and do you know them and how do you know them? Can you name them?

How do you know that sooner or later he will feel the hand of the law?

I'm nothing to do with Whizz Bizz or who ever or what ever he, she or they call themselves.

In short, you make a claim of wrong doing but where is your evidence?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Dee Smith

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 11:35:17 pm »
oh he knows, you don't make a claim unless you hold the evidence

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 12:30:39 am »

Alright Samson.

Don Kee

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 09:53:15 am »

Prove it then.
Otherwise this is slander and  you should be feeling the ‘hands of the law’.

I’ve never even spoken to the bloke so I couldn’t care less who he is, but you cant just come onto a oublic forum and slag someone off with nothing to back it up with.

In fact you come off worse as all your many posts seem to be about is Whizzbizz...did he stand you up on a date or something?

paul alan

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 10:36:58 am »

Prove it then.

I’ve never even spoken to the bloke so I couldn’t care less who he is, but you cant just come onto a oublic forum and slag someone off with nothing to back it up with.

In fact you come off worse as all your many posts seem to be about is Whizzbizz...did he stand you up on a date or something?

Now who's being "presumptuous" ?

At the end of the day there are plenty of canvassing companies out today but you dont hear these claims about the others.

This is  not the first time I have heard this about whizz bizz.  People can make their conclusions as to weather there is any truth to it.

I for one wouldn't use this guy, I do all my own work generation but if I did decide to use a canvasser........

Shrek

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 11:18:24 am »

Prove it then.

At the end of the day there are plenty of canvassing companies out today but you dont hear these claims about the others.

This is  not the first time I have heard this about whizz bizz.  People can make their conclusions as to weather there is any truth to it.

I for one wouldn't use this guy, I do all my own work generation but if I did decide to use a canvasser........

This ‘Dee smith’ Made this claim last year too -

I think this ‘Dee smith’ could be a competitor of whizz bizz but who knows! Doesn’t seem right though putting stuff on the internet about someone else’s business

Slacky

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2018, 11:21:36 am »
It’s obvious Dee Smith is a pseudonym and a canvasser by trade.

Also he/she/it has under estimated the super sleuth capabilities of some long term regular window cleaning members when combined with the ‘CLICK PROFILE’ button.

What a ding-bat.

Don Kee

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2018, 11:55:20 am »

Prove it then.

I’m not sure you know what ‘presumptuous’ means?

Where in any of that post have I presumed anything?

I’ve said don’t slag someone off unless you are prepared to show to proof. I even asked for the proof...

I then insinuated that said poster lacks credibility if they aren’t willing to post the proof and that it’s a little odd they always post about Whizzbizz (and literally nothing else I might add)

I haven’t presumed she’s lying, I haven’t presumed whizzbizz is credible or a prat...I just asked for proof to back up the claims.

I’m not sure I’d try to use ‘big’ words until I knew what they meant...bless.

paul alan

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2018, 01:42:27 pm »
Fair point about the word "presumptuous" .

I presumed your we're presuming the op had been "stood up" by mr whizz bizz.

If the word I used doesn't make any sense then fair point, I'm not clever I just wish I was.

paul alan

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2018, 01:51:26 pm »
I dunno Don, I may have been on to something??

"full of, characterized by, or showing presumption or readiness to presume in conduct or thought, as by saying or doing something without right or permission. "

You seem clued up mate, what is the correct term for what you did here ......."In fact you come off worse as all your many posts seem to be about is Whizzbizz...did he stand you up on a date or something?"

Don Kee

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2018, 02:20:54 pm »
I dunno Don, I may have been on to something??

"full of, characterized by, or showing presumption or readiness to presume in conduct or thought, as by saying or doing something without right or permission. "

You seem clued up mate, what is the correct term for what you did here ......."In fact you come off worse as all your many posts seem to be about is Whizzbizz...did he stand you up on a date or something?"

Sarcasm

Context my friend, you’ve quoted one part of a larger post.
Before that particular bit, in fact the start of the post said ‘prove it then’.

Now I don’t know about you but personally that would set the tone for the rest of the post?
It’s ok, I’ve offended you a little now, and you’ve inferred you wouldn’t use Whizzbizz so maybe you’ve had a bad experiance (that’s presumtuous by the way) so you’re trying to get a ‘shot in’ to save face.

I’ll leave it here though as if I’m honest, I’m not getting into a tiff about someone I don’t know.
I just didn’t like the (so far) unproven accusations. Ask Cliff Richards, it can ruin a person.

(For the record, I’ve heard a couple of negative stories on whizz, but also some good. I wouldn’t post about it with the intention of ruining someones reputation without backing it up though; imagine a customer did that on your facebook page...)

paul alan

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2018, 08:18:03 pm »
No mate, not offended. Stood corrected more like.

Mick Kent

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 07:35:58 am »
Dee smith wouldnt be wps would he??
So childish to.do this.
Whizz bizz has been in the game the longrst and has a great reputation.
Cant please everyone admittedly but 1 thing whizz isnt is a con man. He isnt a windowcleaner like this Yan who needs to canvass on the side to put money on the table as Canvassing is he's main/only earner.
As said where is the proof?

Nasty people about if this isnt true!.

p1w1

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2018, 08:05:01 am »
So childish to.do this.
Cant please everyone admittedly but 1 thing whizz isnt is a con man. He isnt a windowcleaner like this Yan who needs to canvass on the side to put money on the table as Canvassing is he's main/only earner.

Where's your proof the guy needs to canvas on the side to put money on the table? He may just want extra money a bit like yourself really.

Mick Kent

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2018, 09:00:20 am »
So childish to.do this.

Where's your proof the guy needs to canvas on the side to put money on the table? He may just want extra money a bit like yourself really.

Yes smart arse! i was the same i needed to put extra on the table doing it via window cleaning! I dont need proof when clearly he does both to put food on the table!!! Noone does it for fun.
Im all for a guy who its there sole bread and butter hence asking where is the proof Mark has conned someone?
I know him quite well and always find him honest and friendly.

Forum Admin

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2018, 09:51:19 am »
As posted this time last year......There are always 2 sides to every story. We recommend dealing with Mark directly regarding this matter, not on an open forum.