Richard beer

Carpet cleaning marks
« on: January 06, 2021, 06:25:33 pm »
Any suggestions on these following marks as they seem to re appear many thanks

john martin

Re: Carpet cleaning marks
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 06:41:04 pm »
somebody had a puppy by the looks of it  ...    ( or one of those stupid untrainable dogs , bishons for eg  :D  )

I would have to play around with different chemicals,  acids, reducers, oxidizers (and possibly dyes ) to see if it could improve it .

Richard beer

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 06:43:41 pm »
I've been back there twice and it's a nightmare

colin bird

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 09:32:47 pm »
In any cleaning business qualify the customer and explain what you feel may be achievable and what may not be achievable,prior to undertaking the job,if you then get good results happy days if you don't there then not that disappointed but will still pay you
That's what works for me

derikraven

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 05:59:10 am »
by the look of the pics it would seem that the urine has bleached the carpet. No cleaning will put this right. If the dog was a bitch then the urine is very acidic. All you need to do is look at the lawns of people who own a bitch, you will see brown patches everywhere.

Richard beer

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 08:23:49 pm »
It seemed to appear after a clean I did myself which is wierd and the customer asked me to return next week I don't know what to suggest to improve it

derikraven

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 05:50:08 am »
I've looked again at your pics and it definately looks as it the areas have the colour bleached out. If this is the case there is nothing that can be done. Perhaps there is chemical residue in the carpet in which case rinsing with water might help.

Adam Beaumont

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 06:20:18 am »
Yes that’s cat pee that’s discoloured the carpet, cats love to do their business in the corner of rooms like this. There’s no way to get that out unfortunately. You can try Cleansmart dye-x, this is a last resort as it just dyes the carpet to make it look better, as for the smell you could try use neutradol, and febreeze ain’t to shabby either for an over the counter odour eliminator.

Adam Beaumont
https://www.thecitycleaners.com