Mrs Nicholls

xmas cards to custys
« on: December 03, 2006, 07:50:56 pm »
hi
im thinking about sending all must customers an xmas card, in the next few days, is this what everyone else does?
do you send cards to your commercial customers?

what do you say inside it? sorry, its our first proper xmas as a biz n want to get it right.

thanks
Lisa

Sarah Sarill

Re: xmas cards to custys
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 07:53:56 pm »
As a window cleaner, we send cards to our commercial customers only.

Inside we have them  printed with :-

We’d like to express our appreciation for your business over the last year and wish you a very happy Christmas season.

The our logo.

Hope that helps,

Sarah
Sarah

*Chris Browne

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 10:27:20 pm »
We send all our customers a card and a tin of chockys we also do the same with the important people our cleaners ;D

Chris

www.scsf.co.uk

ColinD

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 10:43:57 am »
We use to send Xmas cards to all our clients, with that month's invoice attached! They still di not get paid any faster, but it was the thought that counted. i.e. We thought they might pay a little quicker!

Nils illegitimi carborundum

Prestige1

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 12:50:08 pm »
Lisa try this out

"You can't spell Success with out u" thank you for your custom in 2006 I look forward to working with you next year.
phil

Who Dares Wins

Mrs Nicholls

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 07:42:53 pm »
how on earth can chris send all his customers chocs?
oh well, have decided to buy some nice cards and just hand them out to each customer, no gifts just cards.

to.......
mery xmas n happy new year n best wishes for 2007 sort of thing.
i'm off to buy them tomorrow.
thanks for all your suggestions.
hoping to get some nice little bonuses over xmas period.
some have complained that we arent workin xmas week this year, ffs! its the only week we have off and its my birthday so there.

ColinD

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 08:01:44 pm »
Hey Lisa, That was good planning on the parents behalf! Xmas and birthday pressy's all rolled into one.

Have a good Xmabirthyday, if tha makes sense!

Majestic

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 06:11:02 pm »
I sent my commercial customers cards ,and the higher paying ones a bottle of spirits, chocs.
One of them has sent me my cheque 3 weeks early (60 days ) could this of had something to do with there gift.

busydaffodil

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 06:25:24 pm »
All my customers get a xmas card & as many mince pies as they can eat.  In addidtion, this year each xmas card contains a fridge magnet with business name, address, phone number & some of the products we sell.

Jan K

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 09:02:03 am »
i am changing my payroll system in the new year so will also be changing the terms that customers have to pay (they are domestic custys so are getting cleans in advance any way), so its going from 14 days to pay and late payment charge incurs after 14, to payment by return with 10 days to pay before late payment charge comes into affect....oo er.

anyway within that letter I am wishing them a happy xmas and new year and thanking them for their custom etc etc..........sweeten em up before I throw the bitter pill to swallow and all that  ;)

Jan
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

*Chris Browne

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 10:56:47 am »
how on earth can chris send all his customers chocs?
oh well, have decided to buy some nice cards and just hand them out to each customer, no gifts just cards.

to.......
mery xmas n happy new year n best wishes for 2007 sort of thing.
i'm off to buy them tomorrow.
thanks for all your suggestions.
hoping to get some nice little bonuses over xmas period.
some have complained that we arent workin xmas week this year, ffs! its the only week we have off and its my birthday so there.

How? 

You go to the local cash and carry, buy chocks, give them to cutomers.....

If it costs me £3-£5 to buy a box of chocs to keep a custy sweet for another 12 month then its worth it ;)

chris

richyvezy

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2006, 12:10:09 am »
All my customers get a xmas card & as many mince pies as they can eat. In addidtion, this year each xmas card contains a fridge magnet with business name, address, phone number & some of the products we sell.

We got a load of Xmas cards and bus card magnets from vista print with the intention of putting the magnets into the cards before handing cards to custy's.......
Guess what, yep, forgot to add magnets  ???

Sometimes I worry about myself...... :-[

ColinD

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 12:18:05 am »
It's called anno domini.n., jocular, old age. © From the Hutchinson Encyclopaedia. ...

Jan K

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2006, 07:41:37 pm »
ofs m8 :)
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

domestic bliss

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 10:36:08 pm »
I have 10 domestic customers and each one gets a card and this year for the first time after 3 years in business.  i have bought them all a bottle of wine and they were all chuffed to bits and it was nice because i have had money and gifts back.