ascjim

What equipment needed for WFP system
« on: August 08, 2010, 01:10:41 pm »
Hi all.

I've been working for a big window cleaning company for 4 years. I have branched out on my own working on the weekends to make myself some extra cash.

One day im thinking of getting a WTP system of my own. At my company we filter the water into big tanks in the yard. Them put it in our vans then it goes through our raisin on board the van.

If i wanted my own system would just the raisin cylinders on the van/car be enough to filter the water?

Or do i need something else?

Thanks for your reply's. James

cat9921

Re: What equipment needed for WFP system
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 01:35:23 pm »
You can get away with just the DI if you live in a soft water area  ::) The fact that you say that the company had to purify the water seems to indicate that you live in a hard water area  ::)

You will need a RO

I dont know how much water you will need but if you go for a 200gpd one then that can fill a 500lt tank in a good day

Adders  ;)

Slash

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 04:17:11 pm »
If you have worked for a company for four years I'd expect you to know this sort of thing

ascjim

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 09:30:01 pm »
Well he doesn't really tell us how it all works. He's abit silly like that and think were gonna nick all his jobs.

tacky

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 10:13:42 pm »
if u let the guys on here who ar in your area. they can tell u if yr water is hard or soft .or if not buy the first bit of kit i bought .a tds meter to test ur water .let us kn ow what it is . n we can go from their .