Mark Roberts

Who is this ?
« on: August 17, 2004, 01:18:20 am »
Im apologise in advance for posting this. The internet is a weird and wonderfull thing and every now and I come across things that are just wrong.

Really wrong, and so funny.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11528&item=4318041696&rd=1

I dread to think what his leaflets are like. :o     :o

Mark

eclipse

Re: Who is this ?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 01:27:58 am »
I bet it is the infamous JASONB  ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 01:37:43 am »
Euro trash comes to mind!

Shaun

Dave Parry

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 02:01:23 am »
Obviously not Ken - no marigolds.
Bracknell, Berkshire,
Phoenix T/M,
http://www.cleanercarpets.org/index.html

Derek

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 10:42:37 am »
Mark

A few weeks ago there was a feature on TV about a naked gardener.

The take up was so great he had employed a young apprentice...I believe he had the right qualifications for the job!  :-[  
This was a serious report and they conducted interviews with him and some of his customers...the ladies were arranging his visits to coincide with a coffee morning for their friends.

Of course 'Our Ken' beat them all to it...not quite naked though...he did keep his marigolds on!

Derek

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 11:52:09 am »
I once convinced a Capital Radio DJ that i was working naked. Very hot day cleaning carpets on a sunday in empty medical centre in Harley St. Explained to DJ that as i was alone in building it was no problem to work naked. Told him i left my trainers on......... in case of chemical reaction on the soles of my feet. ::)
He mentioned this throughout his show, even as he signed off 2 hours after the call :o
Even my wife rang me to say that it was disgusting, as my daughter heard it and recognised my voice   ;D

garyj

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 02:26:38 pm »
Hey Chris, you should rename your company Streaker Cleaning. :)

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 03:59:16 pm »
;D Too many gay customers....... could lead to a mis-understanding :-[