paulchambers

Keep your customers happy
« on: August 13, 2004, 06:14:53 pm »
I delivered a leaflet the other day to a house who was a cleaner for a guest house . The guest house where she worked had a bad coffee stain made last night, they have had a regular carpet cleaner for years but he wouldnt come and just do a stain, but i did , i now got her lounge to clean in sept and the guest house part of the house in march she has cancelled someone she has used for years so the moral of the story is keep your customers happy  Paul (Sorry for taking your customer)

Len Gribble

Re: Keep your customers happy
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 12:27:25 am »
Paul

Never apologise sign of weakness ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Dennis

;)Re: Keep your customers happy
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 12:31:16 am »
It was your customer Len!  ;) ;D

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 12:48:49 am »
Dennis

I would be very surprised if so; I jump though it takes time refusing to go is another thing, unless mitigating circumstance, very late payers/non then Paul’s more than welcome!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

paulchambers

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 02:59:25 am »
The moral is her cc didnt wont  to know because of a such a small job but in the customers eyes it was a major problem . she has used him for ten years , if i had a ten year customer i would bend over backwards to make sure thay were happy with service i estimate he has lost over a £1000 in work which i gain (keep your customers happy)    Paul

Len Gribble

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 09:58:57 pm »
Paul

More fool him

Keep up the proactive work.

Len