mjm

Re: surfactant use
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2021, 07:33:11 am »
https://www.bonnymans.co.uk/cart?appSectionParams=%7B%22origin%22%3A%22product-page%22%7D

This Is who I get mine off I like to get from 1 supplier.   

I haven't used the sent. Masker so I will give it a whirl

Mike Halliday

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2021, 09:26:05 am »
Thanks for clarifying I will carry on using the surfactant.   ??? Not fairy

Wise choice 😂😂 on a serous note  you only need 300 ml of surfactant per 20 ltr neat drum of hypo so at between £20-45 per 5 ltr of surfactant ( depending what you use )  it’s cheap as chips anyway .

How does that work when adding water though? Let’s say you’ve got a 100 litre barrel and have 20-30l of hypo and the test water, surely you’d need way more surfactant than 4-500ml...

As you know I’ve always Used fairy, and only need a small amount in my barrel to make it ‘stick’

It’s 300 ml of surfactant to a neat drum of hypo ,then you dilute the hypo down to 4-1 or what ever

I actually put less than that in my mixes with fairy. I’ll try clever wash and see what the difference there is.

Cleverwash is good stuff but is around £45 for  5 ltr  the Lauryl one is £18 for 5 ltr  I don’t find any difference between them to be honest

Look at the MSDS  and you will see the amount of active ingredient , which really you should do with every solution you buy just so you can see how much you are paying for H2O (which is often the biggest ingredient ;)  )
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2021, 06:00:52 pm »
I thought the biggest ingredient in most of these chemicals was BS

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2021, 07:11:23 pm »
I thought the biggest ingredient in most of these chemicals was BS

Darran

Nearly right........ it’s the biggest ingredient in the marketing of these products ;)
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk