mark m

NWH

Re: New Slip Stream by wagtail
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 05:22:15 pm »
Never used a 1 pass tool that does a decent job tbh if you have to go up and back over what you’ve already done it’s not a good tool,I love the wagtails but I’ve always found the standard flipper to be the best they’ve ever done.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 05:41:08 pm »
Never used a 1 pass tool that does a decent job tbh if you have to go up and back over what you’ve already done it’s not a good tool,I love the wagtails but I’ve always found the standard flipper to be the best they’ve ever done.

Couldn't agree more with this!
Wagtail have never improved upon the original flipper.
With all due respect,  it even looks like it made a poor job from the distance of the camera. If you have any influence over wagtail Mark then please ask them to reintroduce the original flipper.👍
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 06:04:13 pm »
With the flipper he hit the nail on the head so to speak it’s a great tool,almost all of the other inventions he’s come up with are painful to watch.
The flipper- swivel -applicator and pole attachment are superb that’s where it ends.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 06:51:36 pm »
With the flipper he hit the nail on the head so to speak it’s a great tool,almost all of the other inventions he’s come up with are painful to watch.
The flipper- swivel -applicator and pole attachment are superb that’s where it ends.

It's a shame when you can't see, or accept that you got it right first time.
Look at Fender and the Stratocaster guitar- still the worlds best selling guitar decades after it was created and fundamentally the same today as day one.
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 10:40:30 am »
When he brought out other things like the jetstream etc it made me think he’s desperate here,he should concerntrate on applicators and squeegees alone that’s where he got it right far better tool with or  without a pole than the liquidator ever was-has  been.